Delta flight superintendents vote PAFCA

2BlacknBlue

Senior
Oct 4, 2007
Delta flight superintendents vote PAFCA

Delta Air Lines Inc. flight superintendents have picked Professional Airline Flight Control
Association (PAFCA) as their union representative, according to a memo from Delta Senior Vice President of Operations Control Neil Stronach.

"We've enjoyed a good working relationship with PAFCA for nearly four decades and I look forward to that partnership continuing,â€￾ Stronach said in the memo. “PAFCA and the Transport Workers Union recognized the importance of resolving union representation for our flight superintendents and I applaud them for their efforts on behalf of their members. Both groups joined hands with Delta to promptly recommend and ultimately ratify a joint collective bargaining agreement and combined seniority list in advance of representation issues being resolved.â€￾

More here...

DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT PAFCA?........Ok, guess not. well let me say this is a big deal because the flight superintendents, and pilots are still union post merger. It will be an even bigger deal if the f/a and ramp unionized. if they do, more money less stress, if they don't more money if they try and unionize again, but more stress because of the layoffs if they don't vote in rep now. smooth sailing for dispatchers and pilots. problems with non-union workgroups, i wonder why?

So What are you getting at 2blackandblue?

If I read him right, he's getting at the blatant hypocrisy of DL mgmt. praising their working relationship with a union (PAFCA), while at the same time doing everything in their power to discredit the other unions campaigning on the property right now.

Should the IAM and AFA elections be successful, will they say the same glowing things?

DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT PAFCA?........

I do; I think it's a big deal, too.

i know kev, just teasing 2blackandblue. i see 2blackandblue leave others with arguments in silence so i figure i tease him