NMB Rules on Flight Attendant Interference

It's amazing to me that we had a fair (now according to the NMB) election THREE times now
And the same result. NO! And some just cant comprehend. Build that bridge and get over it.
Lets move forward and make this the best AIR LINE out there. If you you want to tear down something,
Lets do that to the competition, NOT eachother.
Appeals processes are there for a good reason. Let them work and in the end, you can then give no quarter.

and as a taxpayer you should be outraged that a public agency has become so beholden to monied interests.

Seems strange that 2 of the 3 NMB members are labor friendly, that the new procedure making it easier to choose union representation was passed (by those same 2) and yet when a result doesn't go a union's way the NMB is in the pocket of corporate America...

Jim

Reactions: 3 people
Actually, it's worse than that, Jim. A certain ATL-based carrier continues to push it's anti-worker agenda at the expense of everyone. The NMB voting changes were implemented at the behest of the American public. Comments were overwhelmingly in support of the change, but that doesn't matter to them. It's un-American, and as a taxpayer you should be outraged that a public agency has become so beholden to monied interests.

The NMB voting changes were implemented at the behest of unions , as I am one of the many "John Q. Public's", who never asked for a rule change !

Nothing wrong with rules as they were..........if you didn't want a union..................you didn't vote !

Reactions: 4 people
The NMB voting changes were implemented at the behest of unions , as I am one of the many "John Q. Public's", who never asked for a rule change !

Nothing wrong with rules as they were..........if you didn't want a union..................you didn't vote !
Are you asked when ever the Government changes a law or regulation?

Didnt see that written in the US Constitution.

Are you asked when ever the Government changes a law or regulation?

Of course not - that's the way a representative democracy works. What's funny is the "public demand" that supposedly spurred the NMB to change the rules - when the majority of the public couldn't care less.

Jim

Reactions: 3 people
Apparently, in this case, changing the rules didn't change the outcome = moot point ! :eek:
Avoiding the question poised to you?

Come on and give a real answer. Oh wait, you won't cause you know I am right, there is no such law or provisions in the US Constitution for them to contact you individually about any change in law, policy or regulation.

Only benefit to having a union is having someone delay the inevitable, i.e. paycuts, base closings and paying them to do it !

All the former NW , AFA represented FA's, just got a raise...............right before Christmas !
So Delta's past problems were due to??? Your non-union benefits have resulted to the same problems. Just ask Wiley Turkey who's in a memory lane moment elsewhere :lol:

Reactions: 2 people
Spin it any way you can, i applaud your effort, but it doesnt change the fact that they former NW F/A will now earn more today they did the just a few days ago.
Also, profit sharing will go up (raise).
But how much more secure are they? No spins pleaz!

For your viewing pleasure : Sore Union Losers at Delta Airlines

"Unfortunately for the Delta workers who voted not to become unionized, the unions don’t appear to be respecting the will of the majority."

"There’s big money at stake for unions at Delta Air Lines, Inc—over $22 million in annual union dues."

"There are no provisions in the Railway Labor Act to decertify unions—so the unions’ ability to keep Delta’s employees as cash cows will likely be permanent."

http://www.redstate.com/laborunionreport/2010/11/26/sore-union-losers-at-delta-air-lines/
Yes that is what unions are all about...taking your money for nothing. Tell that to your pilots that pay more union dues in a month than I do in a year. Take your union fight to your unionized labor, hypocrite!!!