Delta pilots to conduct ‘practice strike’

All this "who gave most" is a lot of malarky. The head clown that runs the Delta circus needs to understand that labor is just like buying fuel for it's airplanes. At some point the supplier's price isn't going any lower. So take it or leave it Mr. Clown.

Labor is not a endless deep well that they can go to to pay for their incompetence and stupidity. As far as other employees go, they'd do better to lean on the clowns in management . . . the real culprits.

fyi NO ONE took a bigger increase than the pilots prior to the cuts. You forget the important stuff.

CH12,

Correct me if I am wrong, but dollar for dollar, did the management not make more by securing their own retirement fund? NO ONE else will have a fully funded retirement fund! NO ONE but mangement will recieve the bonus check and stock options for poor planning.

Why do you defend the lack luster management?

CH12,

Correct me if I am wrong, but dollar for dollar, did the management not make more by securing their own retirement fund? NO ONE else will have a fully funded retirement fund! NO ONE but mangement will recieve the bonus check and stock options for poor planning.

Why do you defend the lack luster management?

If you call stating that the pilots got a larger increase than any other workgroup is "defending management", you really can spin. I didn't mention anything about the golden parachutes which I am NOT a fan of.

But with EVERY industry, management always does get compensated better. If you think that the pilot group should be paid more than the executives than that is really extreme. I don't think the the executive group is impervious to blame and never stated that. What I do bring into this argument that NOBODY else on the other side does is economics. There is a reason that cuts are needed.

If you call stating that the pilots got a larger increase than any other workgroup is "defending management", you really can spin. I didn't mention anything about the golden parachutes which I am NOT a fan of.

But with EVERY industry, management always does get compensated better. If you think that the pilot group should be paid more than the executives than that is really extreme. I don't think the the executive group is impervious to blame and never stated that. What I do bring into this argument that NOBODY else on the other side does is economics. There is a reason that cuts are needed.

Talk about spin, spin and spin. Please show me where I wrote pilot once. You tried to put words in my mouth but sorry it won't work.

As far as EVERY industry, management ALWAYS does get better comsensation packages, that is by far an over statement. What about the Film industry? How about the Sports industry? Does the Music industry count?

Ch12.... your fired! Lack luster debate skills, non factual supporting evidence and pompous verbal before you think syndrome.

How can you justify a management EMPLOYEE, since they are not ENTREPRENUERS, to recieve such lavished compensation packages?

Back