Delta ticketing agent stealing for own profits

SWAMECH

Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
This guy is an idiot. He even tried to cover up his antics by "trying" to take care of the tax portions so not to trigger Delta's audits.
Well, that's almost 500K taken right out of profit sharing for all employees.
Throw the book at him. I say a year for each person he profited off of. 5 people= 5 years, 10 people=10 years etc...
This guy stole from all Delta Employees.

I can only guess Kev. But maybe it was all found during a random audit by co or a hired entity. Sometimes they just grab a few years and start looking thru them and run numbers.
You are right it has been a bit of time, usually we see cases brought within at least a couple years, but not 5 years. Which why I'm guessing a random audit might have caught it.

High level audits are done annually. Deep dives are done every couple years, and always are outside firms. You can't properly audit yourself.

High level audits are done annually. Deep dives are done every couple years, and always are outside firms. You can't properly audit yourself.
True, but I would've thought this would send red flags long before that? I mean, it's not like DL doesn't watch ticketing/TCV stuff closely.
I'll ask Morgan.
Please do. Haven't heard/seen much about this at all other than here.

Apparently this had been discovered around 2019, and had been sitting with the US Attorney in Atlanta all this time waiting on a decision of whether or not to prosecute...

Reactions: Kev3188
Should be a no brainer as far as rather to prosecute or not. I would tie the title pure laziness to it (after all it is Atlanta) or the DA may know the person involved and is rolling in slow motion on purpose. Just guesses on my part though.