Deltas Cuts All flights to Israel

Well there you go again, pollution.

And my posts are not just from 700UW, my previous screen name posts are part of my total.

Well congratulations, this is another thread you will have caused to be locked.

threads get closed because there are people who get rattled by what is posted... there is nothing that has caused this thread to be closed other than your attempts to do so.

I'm not sure why you are so worked out. Kev didn't know where the 744 is going. with a few seconds time, it wasn't hard to guess that it might be headed back to, guess what, JFK.

Robbed,
given that the aircraft for DL's flight out tonite of TLV diverted, it is likely the crew is there. DL could have got them on someone else's aircraft but there are a number of cancellations by other carriers so I expect the airport is a little crazy.

Apparently the FAA is allowing US carriers to get their aircraft out of TLV if they had any there (which included US and UA) but DL's was not on the ground.

I'm not sure it would be appropriate to say on an open website where DL's crews are or how they are being removed even if it is known - any more than the movement of a common person is open game for a public website.

The Delta crew that was stuck in TLV are hitching a ride on the US flight to FCO
This was made public

i was asking if DL has any crews at TLV like US and UA  i dont care where they stay or anything like that  just wondering if theyre flying out etc

robbedagain said:
i was asking if DL has any crews at TLV like US and UA  i dont care where they stay or anything like that  just wondering if theyre flying out etc
Great... that's sure to get the thread locked -- DL had to rely on Doug Parker's airline.

Threads get locked when certain lines get crossed. It has nothing to do with anyone being rattled.

I think someones are paranoid about thread locks now.

all 3 of the airlines had crews on the ground in TLV. UA and US also had airplanes.

If US accommodated DL crews, then it proves what I have said many times that safety and operational cooperation are not areas around which airlines compete.

Latest posts

Back