Democrats projected to retake the House but not the Senate

I can't stand Trump. I throw up a little in my mouth when I see or hear him. Put him and Hannity together, and I get bulimic. But...I hope the democrats DON'T go after tax returns, or Russians or anything else. I hope they introduce legislation. I hope they work for the country. If the Republicans in the Senate want to obstruct - use that in the 2020 campaign. But if they focus on Russia and tax returns, then they are no better than the Republicans they replaced, who focused on emails and Benghazi, and they will almost guarantee that the Republicans will retake the house in 2020..

And forget about impeachment - you have to look at who would take over if Trump is impeached. Trump is bad - Pence is worse. It would open the door to an American theocracy.
You know once you get past the Hate you actually made some sense here. Unfortunately you know that's exactly what the Dems are going to do. They cant help themselves. They will introduce investigations not legislation. Just like Republicans never deliver on their promises when they are in power. It's just who they are. President Trump is neither which is one of the reasons I voted for him. Also are you really going to compare "tax returns" and the idiotic "Russian collusion" to Clinton's illegal server and Benghazi?

You know once you get past the Hate you actually made some sense here. Unfortunately you know that's exactly what the Dems are going to do. They cant help themselves. They will introduce investigations not legislation. Just like Republicans never deliver on their promises when they are in power. It's just who they are. President Trump is neither which is one of the reasons I voted for him. Also are you really going to compare "tax returns" and the idiotic "Russian collusion" to Clinton's illegal server and Benghazi?

Yes, I am. Both were "investigated" and didn't get the results republicans wanted, so they were "investigated" again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

Again and again and again? What the hell are you talking about? Yes well when four people end up dead from Russian collusion or when the FBI subpoenas Trump for his tax returns and he burns them you let me know.

ADD $50 BILLION for a stupid wall.:eek:
You are correct, a simple wall is a stupid idea. We need a wall that will rival the China Wall. You could use resources from several different departments to pay fot it then you could use it to generate funds. Another money saving aspect would be to simply give the roofing rights to Elon Musk. Then we can have the largest solar array in the world and the government can retain 20% of the proceeds. Part of the interior can serve as a prison, we would then just about have unlimited space to keep our criminals behind bars instead of releasing them back into the community because lack of space. Make it a useable building so it's not just a wall all the democrats will swear to tear down. Even though on several occasions they have said we need a wall to secure our borders. A typical political lie to get votes.

You are correct, a simple wall is a stupid idea. We need a wall that will rival the China Wall. You could use resources from several different departments to pay fot it then you could use it to generate funds. Another money saving aspect would be to simply give the roofing rights to Elon Musk. Then we can have the largest solar array in the world and the government can retain 20% of the proceeds. Part of the interior can serve as a prison, we would then just about have unlimited space to keep our criminals behind bars instead of releasing them back into the community because lack of space. Make it a useable building so it's not just a wall all the democrats will swear to tear down. Even though on several occasions they have said we need a wall to secure our borders. A typical political lie to get votes.
I thought I told you to stop drinking the cooking sherry.

4AD66554-A4D9-4F0C-9D8D-BF7D737C451D.jpeg
I thought I told you to stop drinking the cooking sherry.
It’s so good though. You should try it.

Last edited:
Oh no, and now I will make my next prediction. The Democrats will pick up seats in the Senate in addition to keeping the House. With more Democrats in control of redistricting, I doubt republicans will control the House for a while.

The Russian Collusion mantra has already made the voting public weary and now it will be the dems new poison pill to effect the 2020 election. Be a finger in the eye for 24 months. Schiff already thinks he has 'evidence' of money laundering. If he does, it will make the honorable Robert Mueller look like a Boy Scout.

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/c...ing-benghazi-than-did/hlWHBsbtLlZz3UoZ5vSK9J/

Ten investigations into Benghazi. How many email investigations?

Funny you should mention that.Ongoing and tried to pull the wool over lady justices eyes.

Judicial Watch announced today that in his opening remarks at a Friday, October 12 hearing, U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth strongly criticized the U.S. Department of State, stating, “The information that I was provided was clearly false regarding the adequacy of the [Clinton email] search and… what we now know turned out to be the Secretary’s email system.”

Turning his attention to the Department of Justice, Judge Lamberth said that he was “dumbfounded” by the agency’s Inspector General report revealing that Cheryl Mills had been given immunity and was allowed to accompany former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to her FBI interview:

I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath in a published opinion I had issued in a Judicial Watch case where I found her unworthy of belief, and I was quite shocked to find out she had been given immunity in — by the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case. So I did not know that until I read the IG report and learned that and that she had accompanied the Secretary to her interview.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-federal-judge-shocked-clinton-aide-granted-immunity-by-justice-department/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press+releasefbclid=IwAR0G7qfNfDvS9uyKe2s4fvUQ2HGf7DlvQnX4u6MsjTN7HXStNP1EZWVcQHs

Final Benghazi report details administration failures
The Clinton campaign dismissed the report as a partisan conspiracy theory.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/benghazi-report-obama-clinton-224854

Wasn't there a lot of CYA/legal stonewalling (that continues to this day with the HRC State investigation) coming from the Obama admin during those ten investigations?
So...you're saying that the democrats SHOULD start demanding tax returns and starting more investigations into Trump and Russia? I said that they shouldn't