DFW gate change

desertgal

Senior
Aug 4, 2005
Traveling to Dallas-Fort Worth on the 19th? You’ll be going to a new terminal, as East and West operations move from Terminal B to a new home in Terminal E. All departures for both East and West will operate as scheduled out of our current locations in Terminal B on July 18, but flights that RON on the night of July 18 will arrive at Terminal E using gates 35-38.
Please advise customers and non-revs traveling to DFW of this exciting and important milestone. Customers without checked luggage may take SkyLink back to Terminal B to retrieve cars parked at that terminal, and additional terminal link shuttle vans will be on call at Terminal E to transport customers with checked luggage back to Terminal B should the need arise. Effective July 19, US Airways will operate only from Terminal E.

Sorry, I scanned for it and didn't see it.
I will be more careful next time.
Thank you for pointing out my error.

Sorry, I scanned for it and didn't see it.
I will be more careful next time.
Thank you for pointing out my error.
DesertGal, If you feel info is important enough to post, do it!! How many times have there been posts on whether we will board fcfs or doh? This is a relevant post so dont apologize. 700, please be a little nicer, Im sure you meant no offense but it came across that way. Regards, Mama

How many flights does USAirways operate from DFW? I thought I heard when the airlines merged US became the number three airline at DFW. If this is true four gates doesn't sound like it would be enough.

How many flights does USAirways operate from DFW? I thought I heard when the airlines merged US became the number three airline at DFW. If this is true four gates doesn't sound like it would be enough.

The combind flts will be 25 in Sept.
I agree its going to be very difficult to handle that many flts with just 4 but thats what the company wanted.
Im not sure if that makes us number 3 or not but we will be close. I think its somthing like this.
AA is No. 1 followed by UA than either US or Air Tran.
Delta may also be in that mix but not sure since they closed the hub.

I do think that this will be an upgrade for our pax at DFW
It will get us away from American Eagle.
We will kinda be by ourselves down on the south end of Term E.

I agree its going to be very difficult to handle that many flts with just 4 but thats what the company wanted.
Im not sure if that makes us number 3 or not but we will be close. I think its somthing like this.

The only negative I see is potentially longer taxi times, especially on arrivals if we land on 17L/35R

The only negative I see is potentially longer taxi times, especially on arrivals if we land on 17L/35R

Actually it will be better for the CLT or PHL flts to land on that runway or 17C/35C Our new Terminal is on the East side of the field.

Well, if there are too many gate issues, I'm sure that there are plenty more available down there in Terminal E.

Latest posts