Did You Hear?

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
Stoners Threaten AirForce 1

SAN FRANCISCO — As Air Force One sat on the tarmac at Los Angeles International Airport this morning, the North American Aerospace Defense Command scrambled two F-16 fighter jets to intercept a small private plane that had invaded the airspace.

Story

Heard it was carrying his stash.....

Of what? White Women?

He he he watch the "You are a Racist" comments now!!!!!

I think in honor of Black History Month we move the election up to February 28th and make HIM History as POTUS.

I LIKE the topic starter phrase !

SO,

With that said, I opine.................."DID YOU HEAR".......that ALL the BO haters on this forum are going to be DOOMED to 4......MORE......Y E A R S ...........of BO + JB continuing to reside @ thier current addresses !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :D :) :p

The GOP. The INCREDIBLE SHRINKING Party (21%)

I LIKE the topic starter phrase !

SO,

With that said, I opine.................."DID YOU HEAR".......that ALL the BO haters on this forum are going to be DOOMED to 4......MORE......Y E A R S ...........of BO + JB continuing to reside @ thier current addresses !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :D :) :p

The GOP. The INCREDIBLE SHRINKING Party (21%)

Hello. New here, "lurked" for a while, time to join in.

Animal rights group says drone shot down

4f39f38169e01.preview-300.jpg

A remote-controlled aircraft owned by an animal rights group was reportedly shot down near Broxton Bridge Plantation Sunday.
"Seconds after it hit the air, numerous shots rang out," Hindi said in the release. "As an act of revenge for us shutting down the pigeon slaughter, they had shot down our copter."

Read more: http://thetandd.com/animal-rights-group-says-drone-shot-down/article_017a720a-56ce-11e1-afc4-001871e3ce6c.html#ixzz1mgXyy9cj

"Hello, new hear............................."

JESUS dell. Is THAT the BEST you can up with ???????????????

Sheeeeesh !

Yeah, and the weather report too. Light winds with a slight possibility of lead. :D

A burst of 20mm would make short work of a Cessna that's for sure. Of course it would do the same to anything on the ground that happened to be in the way. ;)

Oil and gas leaders slam Obama

Barack_Obama_sad_120.jpg

"These have been the most difficult three years from a policy standpoint that I've ever seen in my career," said Bruce Vincent, president of Houston-based oil and natural gas producer Swift Energy. "They've done nothing but restrict access and delay permitting."

"The Obama administration, unfortunately, has threatened this industry at every turn."

Former Shell executive John Hofmeister said the nation has to adopt a more aggressive domestic drilling policy as developing countries like China demand more oil.

"The administration has done everything but support drilling," he said. "We are on the verge of slipping into an energy abyss."

Others criticized the Environmental Protection Agency's studies of hydraulic fracturing and voiced suspicions that the studies could lead to heavy federal regulations on the technique that has been central to the production boom.

Story

The number of rigs in the United States has been soaring during the Obama years. Oil drilling is up nearly 60 percent in the past year alone. True, Obama administration actions aren’t really responsible for the frenzy. As the Journal notes, the main contributing factors are better drilling technology and high crude prices, both of which make it possible — and profitable — for companies to tap new reserves in North Dakota, Texas, Ohio and elsewhere. Bottom-scraping natural gas prices have also prodded energy companies to shift their focus to oil. But in any case, Obama doesn’t appear to have thwarted the boom in oil production.
http://airlineforums.com/topic/52792-hope-change/page__view__findpost__p__874017

Back