Does Anyone Know What Life Passes Include?

Jul 21, 2004
I've heard from one side that if you are under the age of 55, all free travel will be taxed. I've heard from another side that if you have 25 years or more of service you will be exempted from the tax. Another big question is are you an S3 or an S4 when you take the EO package. This must be spelled out in this new agreement before we know what we're voting on. Of course there may not be any airline to nonrev on anyway, but I'd like to know what the rules are when I vote on this EO package.

seniorfurloughguy said:
Of course there may not be any airline to nonrev on anyway
[post="227858"][/post]​

Thats all part of the unknown. I have my serious doubts this company will survive past FEB. let alone another year or two. Thats one big reason Im getting out. I just dont see a future in this company. but then again, maybe somebody can contact Ms. Cleo and get her vision.... ;)

WestCoastGuy said:
Thats all part of the unknown. I have my serious doubts this company will survive past FEB. let alone another year or two. Thats one big reason Im getting out. I just dont see a future in this company. but then again, maybe somebody can contact Ms. Cleo and get her vision.... ;)
[post="227861"][/post]​
Cleo knows all, see all and hears all.....................from her prison cell.

This was a partial response to a question I asked about the EO travel. It came from my local Prez.
"The only question that we are awaiting confirmation on is whether or not an agent who is not of retiree age, but has over 25 years of service, if they'll be required to pay the segment fee and travel S4."

So....this would lead me to believe everyone who has less than 25 years of service is service charge per segment AND S4 travel.

Back