Doj Begins Investigation Of Ua

PineyBob said:
Seems like it is possible that th only UCT will be the former executives of both companies sharing cab fare to the Ch. 7 Auxtion.
Bob, I'll even pay the cabfare. ;)

DENVER,CO

AOG-N-IT said:
Chip,

If you think for one minute that the IAM membership is going to willingly give up anything to feed a "Glory Hound " like you .....you my friend are sadly mistaken

I predicted the moment you posted a simple "60" in another thread , that this "60" would be tied to agreements that the IAM simply will not stomach....yet thier is reason to believe ( heaven help me) that less invaisive measures than "Outsourcing OUR work can be obtainable.

You my friend need to stop pissing off your co-workers and our partners at UA....someday the wrong loose cannon out there is going to see your ID and land you a cloud burst you aren't going to be prepared for.
Chip willing to sacrifice everyone other than himself? Where did you ever get that idea? NOT! Savy

Folks,

All the talk of U going back into bankruptcy to further lower costs is just that - talk by those who would rather opine than read the ATSB loan documents.

If U enters bankruptcy, either voluntarily or involuntarily, it is in default on the ATSB backed loan and immediate repayment could be required. My opinion (no inside sources or data) is that any Ch. 11 filing would immediately become a Ch. 7 liquidation.

Of further interest to the UAL folks...

U is prohibited from any merger if the outstanding loan balance is over $500 million - which it will be for several years barring early repayment.

Jim