Done Deal -- $120M for Refinery

I'm honored that you believe that I have as much power to affect your life as Obama. Not bad considering I have never signed a single piece of legislation.

Oh, the comparisons between you and Obama could go on for pages, Tim. And not in a good way.

I know you're done. Hopefully Obama's done, too.

Reactions: 1 person
You've been driven by 3 years by a desire to end my participation on this forum... without success and without changing the fact that I still am calling you on things you inaccurately say.

I'm not done.

And there are scores of millions of other people who will decide whether Obama deserves another four years or not. In our system, your voice is just one.

I have no desire to end your participation on the forums, Tim. There are others who would no doubt like to see you silenced, but it takes a village for the forums to work, and every village needs an idiot.

Reactions: 3 people
Would you like me to find that post from several years ago?

You have said several times that you thought about taking the high road, but somehow have never moved past that thought.

Not only am I here but I will continue to point out inaccuracies of others if that is necessary to ensure accuracy in the discussion. My suggestion would be to speak about those things on which you are qualified to speak or else don't speak.

While you would like to think that is idiotic, it actually is just plain common sense.... which is actually not terribly common.

Reactions: 1 person
Go ahead and find the post, Tim. I don't recall ever saying it in the context you're putting it in, not that it really matters. But please, find the smoking gun. I'm looking forward to it.