DR Jill Biden

lineguy43

Veteran
Jun 21, 2007
What is it with this woman? I have a friend who is a PhD scientist and researcher at Ol Miss and she never ever once asked anyone to call her Dr. I promise you she is more qualified to be called Dr than the future first lady who got her EdD which is the bottom of the food chain as far as doctoral degrees. Not to mention her doctoral dissertation is one that looks like it was written by a 5 year old. But she obtained this phony doctorate because she was tired of her mail coming to Sen and Mrs Biden. She wanted to up the score and not be second fiddle to her husband. But sorry to tell her that her bottom feeder doctoral degree will be tough to top the President of the United States. I am sure she got signed off on her doctorate at the University of Delaware because her husband was a long time Delaware senator because her papers certainly are not doctoral level work. But you know scholars like Whoopi Goldberg saying Jill Biden should be Surgeon General only added to the laughs.

What is it with this woman? I have a friend who is a PhD scientist and researcher at Ol Miss and she never ever once asked anyone to call her Dr. I promise you she is more qualified to be called Dr than the future first lady who got her EdD which is the bottom of the food chain as far as doctoral degrees. Not to mention her doctoral dissertation is one that looks like it was written by a 5 year old. But she obtained this phony doctorate because she was tired of her mail coming to Sen and Mrs Biden. She wanted to up the score and not be second fiddle to her husband. But sorry to tell her that her bottom feeder doctoral degree will be tough to top the President of the United States. I am sure she got signed off on her doctorate at the University of Delaware because her husband was a long time Delaware senator because her papers certainly are not doctoral level work. But you know scholars like Whoopi Goldberg saying Jill Biden should be Surgeon General only added to the laughs.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I have a friend who has a PhD in English and does go by doctor. So does my neighbor who has a PhD in neuroscience. He works at a University medical center and goes by doctor there. But I don't know what it is, but why are conservatives so hateful towards first ladies if they happen to be democrat?

Every professor I ever had with their doctorate was addressed as Dr.
You ever see them in a healthcare capacity?

NPR Doesn't Confer 'Dr.' On Ph.D.s. Here's Why.

As NPR's standards editor Mark Memmott told me, "the idea is that for most listeners a 'Dr.' practices medicine." The language policy is based on the standard laid out by the AP Stylebook, which many news outlets, including NPR, follow. (One notable exception: The New York Times.)

The AP guidance adds:

If appropriate in the context, Dr. also may be used on first reference before the names of individuals who hold other types of doctoral degrees. However, because the public frequently identifies Dr. only with physicians, care should be taken to ensure that the individual's specialty is stated in first or second reference. The only exception would be a story in which the context left no doubt that the person was a dentist, psychologist, chemist, historian, etc."

https://www.npr.org/sections/public...8222/npr-doesnt-confer-dr-on-ph-d-s-heres-why

Just wondering. Why do you care?

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I have a friend who has a PhD in English and does go by doctor. So does my neighbor who has a PhD in neuroscience. He works at a University medical center and goes by doctor there. But I don't know what it is, but why are conservatives so hateful towards first ladies if they happen to be democrat?
You look into how well Melania faired with the left?

You look into how well Melania faired with the left?

I also said that first ladies didn't run for the office and should be off limits. I don't care if it's Laura Bush, Michelle Obama or Melania Trump. They were wrong for doing that - but two wrongs don't make a right. And kids should be off limits as well. Except for the ones who are either "advisors" or who go out of their way to get into the limelight because of their father.

But I've seen not just the media, but message board posters using racist references to MIchelle Obama...And who can forget the love that the right showed to Hillary Clinton in the 90's...and that popular talk show host who referred to Chelsea Clinton as a dog.

Latest posts