this article is a good read

The more you know Al...the more you'll realize what a mistake you've made.

Clearly DP has put all VPs on notice that if they don't perform as expected...don't expect to have a job. At the same time he is willing to give all a chance. Can't recall DP letting anyone go since being CEO, but time will tell if DP will actually make the tough moves if they don't perform to expectations.

Clearly DP has put all VPs on notice that if they don't perform as expected...don't expect to have a job. At the same time he is willing to give all a chance. Can't recall DP letting anyone go since being CEO, but time will tell if DP will actually make the tough moves if they don't perform to expectations.
a good test

and you base this assumption on scientifically based fact?

Yes. End this line of discussion as it has nothing to do with the topic. Any further posts to “call someone outâ€￾ will be deleted. Thank you.

now you did it....... :lol:
Hell...I'd give my name and address, I don't really care, I simply don't. But I don't think the mod men would be happy.

I know, maybe I'll post my picture instead....wanted: Dead or Alive...stay tuned-------

Oh by the way...Happy Holidays 700 hope you and your son have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year

You too B. /dude

Love Curt

How do we always, always, always manage to get :eek:ff: .

Excellent find, etops.

It appears we are reading the same script just a different actor. You see, we have traveled this road previously and are rather skeptical. The take home message: If he wants to woo the workers, actions speak louder than words.

And excellent points, mlt. I think we're all aware that we need to tread cautiously forward. God help us all :shock:

How do we always, always, always manage to get :eek:ff: .

Excellent find, etops.
And excellent points, mlt. I think we're all aware that we need to tread cautiously forward. God help us all :shock:
thank you. i found it on justplanenews.com so you should actually thank my friend jerry gobin for putting it on his site.

He grew up around the Midwest, the family following his father's rise from meat cutter to executive at Kroger, the grocery chain.

http://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/stories...ml?jst=t3_ln_hl
Kroger unit indicted on strike-related charges
The 106-page indictment, returned by a federal grand jury, claims that the supermarket chain criminally hired lock-out employees under false names and documentation. The indictment also alleges that Ralphs issued thousands of paychecks to falsely identified employees and allowed the workers to cash the checks at its stores, according to the Associated Press.

http://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/stories...ml?jst=t3_ln_hl
Kroger unit indicted on strike-related charges
The 106-page indictment, returned by a federal grand jury, claims that the supermarket chain criminally hired lock-out employees under false names and documentation. The indictment also alleges that Ralphs issued thousands of paychecks to falsely identified employees and allowed the workers to cash the checks at its stores, according to the Associated Press.
what does this have to do with parker

I instill a lot of quality that my dad taught me thru the years of experience he had at his job. I think a lot of good quality family life is learned that way .You need to try to find out what makes your boss tick.

I instill a lot of quality that my dad taught me thru the years of experience he had at his job. I thing a lot of good quality family life is learned that way .You need to try to find out what makes your boss tick.
but you dont know what dougs dad did at Kroger or if he it still working. your little article tells us nothing