Dreams

Flinger

Mar 22, 2003
Myself and the boss were driving back from a job the other day and got to talking about flying dreams.

He has problems getting stuck under hydro-lines all the time. (I pointed out that he really shouldn''t be flying under there, even in a dream)

I have the most trouble with my landing gear. ie: I never have any, so I''m forced to stick my legs out the doors to substitute. Now this can make for some really interesting landings and takeoffs. Along with the lack of landing gear, I''m usually faced with an underpowered ship, leaving me with the requirement for a ‘running takeoff.’ Literally. I’ve run, jumped and hop-scotched down runways, dirt roads and around confined areas in order to successfully rotate.

Luckily, my left leg is longer than the right.

You'd best be checking the exhaust system on that company vehicle Flinger...me thinks that there may be a massive Carbon Monoxide leak under it.....or be laying off those "mushrooms" you picked????
9.gif

Oh my, this is funny! Flinger, with one leg longer than the other, does that mean you keep turning in circles?

And speaking of circles......

Whenever I do get some shuteye or better still, when I remember my dreams, I'm usually in a spin or spiral config. and cannot get out. Soooooo, most often after I wake up from that flippin nightmare, the comforter, sheets, and pillows are found everywhere but on the bed, and that goes for the cats too!
14.gif

I remeber one time, must have been just after Flight of the intruder came out, when I dreamt I ejected, and woke up the next morning, real cold, with real backpain, on the hardwood floor, about 5 feet below my bunk bed!
Atleast I didn''t get any shorter

407...I don''t think it''s the mushrooms, me thinks it''s the 99% deet Flinger''s been spraying on his baggage for those trips into the woods. Stuff must have gone to his "head"!!

Flinger, I guess we should be happy you''re not operating on floats because we know what kind of dreams you''d be having then.

Hehe.. Nice.
9.gif

Longranger; Ah yes, blackmarket 99%Deet. Shhhhh, I don't wants the cops to find out.

Downwash; I wear Nike Air's.

When I was in flight school, I would quite often leave the airport in a 152 without permission from the tower, (usually via the TransCanada), and wouldn't know how to get back in.