'Duck Dynasty' Dad Suspended Following Anti-Gay Remarks

How many times do I have to say that 

I AM ONLY ASKING IF YOU AGREE WITH IT.  I'M NOT LOOKING TO STOP THEM!!!!!!!!

How many times do you want to ask that question?  I already said I do not care what their sexual orientation or religion is.  I think getting married at 16 is stupid in this day and age. 

I did not hear anyone laughing in the video.  Did you?  Do southerners not laugh at jokes?

Is it OK that a hetero couple get married at 16 but a gay couple cannot?

1538915_836204786408976_927406558_n.jpg

Ms Tree said:
How many times do I have to say that 

I AM ONLY ASKING IF YOU AGREE WITH IT.  I'M NOT LOOKING TO STOP THEM!!!!!!!!

How many times do you want to ask that question?  I already said I do not care what their sexual orientation or religion is.  I think getting married at 16 is stupid in this day and age. 

I did not hear anyone laughing in the video.  Did you?  Do southerners not laugh at jokes?

Is it OK that a hetero couple get married at 16 but a gay couple cannot?

Go listen to the laughter yourself.
Like I said they going to get even with this redneck Jesus freak.

What two consenting under the law do is their own business. 
Do I have to agree with their choice? No I do not.

Anyone else listen to the laughter in Ms
Trees link ?

Funny a new video pops up....Good thing no agenda here.

Enter Duck Dynasty. A&E thought it would be Honey Boo-Boo with a Beverly Hillbilly twist. In the Robertsons, however, we see a redneck family that viewers actually admire. They cover the genre by serving up plenty of over-the-top high jinks. But they aren’t buffoons, just a nice family who knows how to laugh at themselves and have a little fun. It doesn’t hurt that they’re also rich and famous with a successful business and a close-knit community of extended relations who actually seem to like each other.
How can it be surprising that Americans love the Robertsons? They show us a world in which men can be manly and women womanly, while children are happy and numerous. Where most reality shows revel in petty sin and vice, Duck Dynasty depicts a side of America that its 12 million viewers actually like. A&E tried to rein in the red state love-fest by asking the family to tone down their Christian references. They declined. They attempted to edge the show down-market by inserting bleeps where no cursing had actually occurred. Phil Robertson went to the press and complained.

In the midst of the controversy a number of people have asked: do liberals even watch Duck Dynasty? Isn’t it a little ridiculous to put rednecks on the air and then censor them for saying redneck things? Why doesn’t GLAAD just use this to “start a conversation” about backwoods bigotry and what we should do about it?
The answer to these questions reveals how outrageous this entire controversy really is. If Robertson were the hapless hick he was intended to be, he probably could quote controversial Bible passages without getting the boot. But viewers like him, and GLAAD can’t allow Americans to like a homophobe. He is in the rare position of being an entertainer who was fired for being too popular.

This controversy is as much about anti-redneck prejudice as it is about anti-Christian prejudice. America shouldn’t stand for an entertainment industry that permits and perpetuates this kind of bigotry.
http://thefederalist.com/2013/12/21/comedy-stylings-phil-robertson-duck-dynasty/

Ms Tree said:
Never said anything about his rights and his speech has nothing to do with protected speech.  Move on already.  I am asking if you agree with the premise.  Why is that so difficult for you to grasp?

Yes I do and no it does not.  I have never said a woman should not be allowed to do anything.  Not sure why you keep lying about this.  

I am only asking if you (and others) agree with Roberts that getting married to a 16 year old is a good idea.  I am asking if the folks who seem to think Roberts is a great guy agree that its a good idea for a 16 yr old child to get married.  

I know you hate me (don't care) but if you are going to respond to my posts at least have the courtesy of reading them and not making crap up that I never said.   If you feel other wise please point out where I said I am trying to force a woman to do something.  I dare you.
Why would I answer your question? You clearly don't understand nor have experience with the thousands of circumstance and situations that occur during the course of raising a child. There is simply no way you could possible comprehend the challenges that come with raising children. How naïve could a person be to believe that because you know a gun shots hurt you understand all there is to know about childhood development. I don't know why I waste my time talking to an intellectual midget who has such utter disregard for human life.

I don't have to go any further than this thread to find an example of how you would force a women to do something they wouldn't otherwise do on their own. Really!? You would drive your 16 year old pregnant daughter to the abortion clinic? Fortunate for you that your father didn't drive your mother to the abortion clinic huh?

A minor does not have the same rights as a consenting adult but that distinction is lost on you.

Of course you won't answer. I did not expect you to.

Ms Tree said:
A minor does not have the same rights as a consenting adult but that distinction is lost on you.

Of course you won't answer. I did not expect you to.

Who said anything about adults. These minors are protected by law. They can wed without adult approval. 
What is wrong if they care for and love each other ?
Why should I care if they get married or not. Its not my business.

Roberts jokingly mentioned it if you listen to the video.

But he must be destroyed and you agree with that or you wouldn't be harping about it so much.

Most folks I have spoken with have a he issue with 16 yr olds getting married. You have ever right to think its OK.

Roberts was not doing stand up.

Ms Tree said:
Most folks I have spoken with have a he issue with 16 yr olds getting married. You have ever right to think its OK.

Roberts was not doing stand up.

No, country humor, is why people were laughing on your link.
Robertson wasn't promoting it either and you know it.
A pair chooses that path, they will learn the consequences of their actions.

Good for you then.
You are aware he married his wife at fifteen?
Think he meant it?

All this lame rhetoric for twenty two pages.
This isn't about free speech.
This is about a gay rights group trying to kill a popular TV show and one of its characters for expressing his personal beliefs which happen to be counter to their mission of gay in every living room like it or not.
A TV show and family that is much more popular than the gay agenda being forced upon this country by a miniscule group of people.
A&E already proffered its stance on the issue and is out of the conversation. Find all you can on Robertson and his family, A&E isn't biting anymore.
The gay agenda says they must be destroyed. Who is in the politics of personal destruction now?

Back