'Duck Dynasty' Dad Suspended Following Anti-Gay Remarks

Ms Tree said:
You are trying to get an intelligent answer out of an individual who thinks the US is based on majority rule and who has not the slightest idea of what a terrorist is.  He is capable of insults and that is about it.  I gave up on him, good luck with your endeavor.  

Funny, dems want it that way......duh

lester said:
And you support TV educating young minds,  prepubescent, that women going down on one/another and men doing the same is cool with today's mindset and family values?
Save your breath. These fools cannot comprehend social conditioning. They do not realize they are a product of 20 years of liberal conditioning. 

It is very apparent they left reality behind a long time ago. Look at the comments Ms Tree makes and it is easy to see what a mind job the liberals pulled on these sheep.

Kev3188 said:
Dunno what a "libtard" is, but most progressives I know welcome common sense & logic. Both have been M.I.A. in American discourse for far too long...
I think you need to pay more attention to the stupidity that comes out of California. California is after all the libtard center of the universe.

If you do not know what I mean by libtard why would you say progressives three words later? You know EXACTLY what I  am talking about.

We have been putting up with out of control "progressives" for 20 years. Do you think we have "progressed"? Looks to me like we are sliding backwards fast.

Progressed? No, we agree that America's in a flat spin, but likely for very different reasons.

Remember when Americans somehow managed to get along? Remember when we all looked out for each other? Yeah, me too.

Kev3188 said:
Progressed? No, we agree that America's in a flat spin, but likely for very different reasons.

Remember when Americans somehow managed to get along? Remember when we all looked out for each other? Yeah, me too.
That changed right about when liberals started gaining power.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
That changed right about when liberals started gaining power.
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Take this, it will make you feel better, and make your papa Rushtard happy...

Keep thinking that conservatives have your well being in mind...
You are going to experience it first hand at your new miserAAble Ailines...

You may experience it, I wont.

I do not work for an AAirline anymore. I did not even TRY to practice bumping rights when I got laid off.

I suppose you think Obummer is your savior with his 17 Trillion dollar debt.

Latest posts

Back