Eagle To Add Another Cmh To Lga Flight

Interesting. AA/AE seems to be extremely cautious when it comes to expanding out of CMH. Each schedule change for several months now has yielded an additional frequency or upgraded aircraft on their routes from CMH, but nothing momentous. With the additional LGA flight, AA/AE will have 34 weekday departures from CMH, plus 3 weekend flights to MIA which, if all goes according to plan, will be upgraded to daily service in early '05. Thanks for the update.

Since AWA has pulled down their CMH hub, other airlines have added some flights to pick up the slack. I think that AWA at its height in CMH only operated 4 CMH-LGA r/t. So this is really offering customers the ability to pick and choose their departure time. Good for CMH. Just my thoughts.....

coolflyingfool said:
Since AWA has pulled down their CMH hub, other airlines have added some flights to pick up the slack. I think that AWA at its height in CMH only operated 4 CMH-LGA r/t. So this is really offering customers the ability to pick and choose their departure time. Good for CMH. Just my thoughts.....
Exactly. Much like the slow, cautious additional service by other airlines at STL in the last 6 months. As many analysts say, there are far too many airline hubs these days, and CMH was one of them.

Latest posts

Back