Enron and the White House

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
THE INFORMATION HIGHWAY!! WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN!!

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT???

Regardless of your political persuasion, I think it's a crying shame that this stuff goes on and the media lets you know only what it wants you to hear. It is just as wrong for the Media to deliberately let people think Enron was ONLY supporting Bush, as it is for the Republicans to take money from Enron, which I'm sure they did as well as the Democrats.

This is an interesting bit of information that you don't hear much about.
How Enron Worked the President
A. Enron's chairman did meet with the President and the Vice President in the Oval Office.
B. Enron gave $420,000 to the president's party over three years.
C. It donated $100,000 to the president's inauguration festivities.
D. The Enron chairman stayed at the White House 11 times.
E. The corporation had access to the administration at its highest
level and even enlisted the Commerce and State Departments to grease deals for it.
F. The taxpayer-supported Export-Import Bank subsidized
Enron for more than $600 million in just one transaction.
This is SCANDALOUS!
BUT...
The president under whom all this happened WASN'T George W. Bush.

SURPRISE! It was Bill Clinton!

ARE WE READY FOR MRS. CLINTON ?

As Mark Twain said, "Suppose you had a politician. Now, suppose he was a crook. Ah, but I repeat myself."

Old news, nevertheless. Not one thing that was not already known. However, you haven't mentioned money given/visits made by the oil companies to Shrub and company during his Administration. Oh wait, I remember. That information is classified and keeping it secret is vital to national security.

Your hero, Shrub, and his handler, Cheney, have declared White House visitor logs to be CLASSIFIED and/or covered under EXECUTIVE PRVILEGE. And, for lists of people attending Cheney's Energy meetings to be CLASSIFIED or covered under EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE (when the oil companies were helping Cheney rewrite current energy policy). So far, Shrub has refused to release either--even to his supporters in Congress.

Funny, the difference an administration makes. During Clinton's administration, the Repubs in Congress were shouting from the rooftops that the contents of the White House visitor logs were THE PEOPLE'S RIGHT TO KNOW.

Today's program is brought to you by the phrases "rank hypocrisy" and "selective memory"--on Delldude's part. But, to be fair, he's just emulating his heroes--Cheney and his organ grinder monkey.

Just like some other administration and missing Law firm bills,FBI files,dead staff members,blowjobs,on and on.

I have but one hero to give to my country.....

NYUK, NYUK, NYUK

You really need to move on with your life. Clinton has been out of office for 6 years now. Why don't we go back to the Nixon years if you want to talk about hiding evidence, etc?

There has been malfeasance by those in office in this country ALMOST from the beginning. Why don't you get over your righteous indignation about Clinton?

By the way. I'm a divine right royalist. You put one person in charge. He/she is totally responsible for all decisions by the grace of God. When they screw up, you chop off their head and hire their first cousin from Germany. Worked beautifully in Great Britain for centuries.

And, the pay-no-attention-to-the-man behind-the-curtain act doesn't fool anyone. Harping on Clinton's foibles does not distract anyone from the mess his successor has created.

Much like your continual infatuation with the Bushies :lol:
Do you know where one can get a life?

Don't look around Crawford, TX. They don't believe in reality down there.

Get a dictionary. I am most certainly not infatuated--to be inspired with a foolish or extravagant love or admiration--with the Bushes. (Check your spelling also.)

I thought the man was a Luddite idiot untreated alcoholic when he was governor here. His performance as President has not altered my perception of him.

I thought the man was a Luddite idiot untreated alcoholic when he was governor here. His performance as President has not altered my perception of him.

Don't forget the white powder while your on a roll...

Bushes in a group = Bushies :lol:

Thought your interest in W was an infatuation.....had me fooled.

let he who has not sinned,cast the first stone..... ;)