FAA to require longer pilot layovers on ultralonghaul routes

<_< -------- Bears, I like the idea that there will be a Democrat in the White House. But I'm still not sure it should be this one! I'm not even sure he was born in this country! --------- But than again, I'm the guy who believes Flt.800 was shot down by two missiles! :unsure: But as you've said,-------- "it is what it is"!

Maybe there are some new rules re: FA rest. I don't know. If you have links, you could post them and they would certainly be appreciated.

This thread is about the FAA's new rules on pilot rest on ultra-longhaul flights. Every linked article discusses pilots and none mention FA rest. The lawsuit filed by AA and CO and joined by UA and several other airlines concerns pilot rest, not FA rest.

If you've got something to share, I'm certain everyone would be willing to listen.

I have been told first hand that flight attendants are indeed included in this. I don't have a link but have spoke with APFA and AFA as well other sources that language to include f/as was pushed then added to new regs.

I think it's especially telling that the CO pilots joined their company in the suit. Who wants to sit around DEL for all that time when you could be home with family?

If you took this job NOT to be "TRAVELING"sso u can be home then u need to find a new one. This JOB has been, and ALWAYS will be about traveling...My guess is it is time to RETIRE!