Family Airlines

Feb 24, 2004
For all of you that have been burned by Barry Michaels and Family Airlines. He is trying to get this jocke back on to the drawing board. :shock:

http://www.familyairlines.com :down:

He is looking for investros and employees. It looks like he hasen't learned from his past.

Does any one know how many ex PanAm people had been hurt in his first try?

Geez, has the statute of limitations run out on this crook?

747's from coast to coast on a family owned airline!

(dysfunctional)

Are the photos on the website from the last Family Airlines scam? I know they had a 747 painted to make them look more legit.

I almost want to call them and pretend to be a private investigator to see how quickly they backpedal.

HPearlyretiree said:
Are the photos on the website from the last Family Airlines scam? I know they had a 747 painted to make them look more legit.

I almost want to call them and pretend to be a private investigator to see how quickly they backpedal.
Yes the pictures are from the old scam.

He has ads in newspapers that he is looking for qualified managers. Only way to send in information is via a fax or (if you have seen his web page) send him an e-mail.

They also used to have a B737-200. The B747 is parked in Mojave.

these aircraft will seat 484 economy class passengers in the main cabin and an additional 16 upper class passengers on the upper deck for a total capacity of 500 passengers.

And then a little further down, this....for whom cost may be a consideration and who desire to fly in comfort

500 people on a 747 is going to be real comfortable.... :shock:

I thought I was on the US website for a minute. All of the VPs and Directors (and all the open positions!) :blink: :lol:

Executive Management

C.E.O
Available
C.O.O (name deleted)
Executive VP Available
CFO/VP Finance Available
VP Legal Available
VP Administration Available
VP Flight Operations Available
VP Technical Services Available
Controller (name deleted)
Chief Pilot Available
Director of Training Available
Director of Ground Control Operations (name deleted)
Director of In Flight Services (name deleted)
Chief Flight Attendant Available
Director of Maintenance Available
Director of Quality Control Available
Chief Inspector Available
Director Facilities Available
Director of Human Resources (name deleted)
Director of Security (name deleted)
Director of Disaster Response (name deleted)
Director Security Compliance Available
Director of Safety Available
Director Sales & Marketing Available
Director Cargo & Ramp Operations (name deleted)
Director Public Relations Available
Director of Marketing Available
Director of Catering Available
Advertising Sales Available
Director of Information Technology (name deleted)
Director of Onboard Entertainment Available

The only thing more amazing about that list is that Ed Beauvais or Mike Conway aren't on the list! :lol:

I remember when they did the first scam, lots of folk sent in for their packet (myself included) after reading it over and seeing that they wanted something like $5,000 to be part of the 'family', I just laughed them off.

I feel for all the folk that got burned by these pinheads.

What state are they doing this business in? It might be time to make a call to state Attorney General. :angry:

HPearlyretiree said:
The only thing more amazing about that list is that Ed Beauvais or Mike Conway aren't on the list! :lol:

I remember when they did the first scam, lots of folk sent in for their packet (myself included) after reading it over and seeing that they wanted something like $5,000 to be part of the 'family', I just laughed them off.

I feel for all the folk that got burned by these pinheads.

What state are they doing this business in? It might be time to make a call to state Attorney General. :angry:
They are in Las Vegas, NV

Back