Feb stations converting to Express

I am sorry for all that is happening at U and to all the employees that are losing their jobs. I checked prices for a r/t from STL to PIT going on March 2 and return March 4 and got a price of $649. OUCH!!! Both flights were shown to be an ERJ. I think when you can fly from coast-to-coast for less, someone in revenue management or above needs to take a serious look at what is happening. Good Luck to All! Keep your heads up and your spirits higher.

Robc98 is on the money with his info and sourcres. This will now open the floodgates for Southwest and Airtran to come into some of these locations. We have been told by local airport mgmt. that Airtran is waiting for us to vacate the CLT market with mainline so they can swoop in with ATL service. I know for a fact that our CLT service is making a profit and running near an 80% load factor...if we are doing something that is making $$$$$, we need to stick with it and add more service. I also fully agree with Rob that paying $13 an hour to agents that are trained and have 20+ years of experience is a huge slap in the face....let them hire new people and suffer with it. Even CO Express tops out at $16 an hour..they could at least match that.