First " HYDROXY ", now a useless cure for Covid !

Silly Bears.... you still somehow believe that the Government is actually there to help you...

The only one I stake everything dear to me in is a much higher being than any elected official past or present.

Yeah, I know, the thought of any form of higher being than you is hard for your bigoted arse to accept. You'll find out soon enough who was right on that...

And... the fact still remains.... everyone in the leftist media debunked what might have actually been a reasonable therapeutic, and because of that, there are countless people who either died or experienced far longer-than-needed hospital stays by being denied the opportunity to even try HCQ.

Whether it was simply because Trump championed it, or because FDA, CDC, and Big Pharma were out to protect more expensive drugs like Remdesivir or their equally profitable vaccines, we'll probably never know. But yeah, the drug that was intended for one thing turned out to be good at something else. Sort of like Aspirin preventing heart attacks when it's intended for headaches....

Last edited:
Yammering on about the pandemic you predicted last June was just going to go away. Thanks for sharing your expertise ,it gives reasonable people cause to think the opposite.

Having internet websites for a family physician?

Get Treatment and Meds Online from Top U.S. Doctors in Just 15 Minutes, With or Without Insurance​

At PlushCare you can talk to a board certified doctor from your phone or computer. Our online doctors are graduates from the top 50 U.S. medical schools and have an average of 15 years experience. When you choose PlushCare, you're choosing the highest level of care.

Get quick and affordable treatment from a board-certified doctor today.​

• Available 24/7 for adults and kids (3-17)
  • No appointment or insurance needed
  • Same-day prescriptions available
Pay $19 for one visit or $9 a month for unlimited visits.

online-doctor-and-medical-services-badge.png

tenor.gif

dell, the "OT' (ORANGE TURD) has GONE AWAY F/Permanently !!!!!

And yet, he still lives rent free in your head....

Based on today's GOP leadership vote, it's pretty clear Trump still leads the party. Liz Cheney will soon enough only be relevant as a guest on MSDNC and DNN.

Meanwhile, Democrats keep chasing their own tail and barking at their own reflection...