FlexJet

Im not sure as to how much traffic this board gets, the 121 boards seem to be doing really well. As for the Corporate and charter boards, seems like it is starting to pick up.

I wish more 135 guys where on here though.

I'm a 135 guy, and my company is really busy. It seems our lears fly everyday. Any of you Charter guys been down to Mexico? We have a trip down there, and while I've flown there a few times, I've never spent any time there. This time I'll be there for a few days.

MalPow

Malpow, [BR][BR]Be careful walking around on the streets down there...tape your money to your chest or hide it in your sock. What type of Lear are you flying? PIC or SIC?[BR][BR]Kev

Thanks for the Advice. Mexico was NOT fun. Flying in Mexico is a nightmare. Isn't there some rule that controllers have to speak english?

I'm flying a lear 35 as a SIC in the Northeast. I hoping to upgrade soon. I got the job through a connection I made on one of these message boards.

Malpow

Another good source for jobs within the charter/corporte/fractional industry would be air mail at the www.nbaa.org site

What if you don't work for an NBAA company and want to get on those mailing lists? Do you just lie or do they verify you work for the Company you claim? :)