Flight 801 GIG CLT on 02/10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just never learn a lesson. Constantly stranding crews all around the globe and destroying the sales in the markets where crew have the potential to get good time for trips and a decent layover with a nice hotel and good shopping. I don't understand why CLT gets this trip or a 767 for that matter but don't get me started.

Seriously I feel sorry for the gals who have to take these customers when the flight finally operates. They will truly have to be ambassadors for USAirways and win every passenger back one by one.

As a paying passenger I don't want to hear bullcrap stories. Get a new G'damn airplane down here and get the show on the road. This airline is the most hokie pokie company out there. Ya see what happens when you send Chitty Chitty Bang Bang down there on her last breathe? :lol:
Guess you dont realize that this happens to ALL airlines and they just cant make a new plane appear without jumbling lots of flights. Did you just start yesterday in the business?

Guess you dont realize that this happens to ALL airlines and they just cant make a new plane appear without jumbling lots of flights. Did you just start yesterday in the business?

One thing!

Speaking for me, I know that "Stuff Happens" and that alone doesn't bother me. Given the unfolding situation I have to ask the question, "Did US Airways act in a manner that was Customer Focused or were the decisions made based upon cost to US Airways."

I don't know what happened, however it appears that the high cost of cheap has reared its ugly head.

Question for you. If you dont know what happened, how can you say "it appears that the high cost of cheap has reared its ugly head"?

HOW????

A Track record since September '05 that places the Customer LAST!

A Track record since September '05 that dictates that everything be done in what appears to be the cheapest manner possible.

The fact that is took as long as it did to get the customers home.

Why didn't US attempt to get elites home on other carriers? I see or hear no evidence of even an attempt which further points to the high cost of cheap.

When you have a history of treating customers poorly one can logically draw the conclusion that this incident was no different. Refer to the DOT Consumer Complaints stats if you don't believe me.

The issues with US go all the way back to America West being nearly grounded by the FAA for maintenance issues.

Fly on one of these Chitty Chitty Bang Bang duct taped wonders and then ask "If the seats are inop and bins duct taped closed then I wonder what else doesn't work"

Have enough reasons yet or should I continue? I've got all day tomorrow. Would you like pics of the interiors? I have like 60 of them taken by customers or will you take my word?

One of the great things about flying US Airways is I'm NEVER disapointed. I expect less than zero from them, so anytime they rise to mediocrity I'm pleasantly surprised.

Remember at US Airways we're not happy until you're not happy :lol:

HOW????

One of the great things about flying US Airways is I'm NEVER disapointed. I expect less than zero from them, so anytime they rise to mediocrity I'm pleasantly surprised.

Remember at US Airways we're not happy until you're not happy :lol:

Then please find a new job somewhere else. If you are as unhappy as you say then you are destroying the quality of your own life by staying.

I never said that this hasn't ever happened to other airlines. I find it extremely hard to believe that another airline would take the same approach to fixing the situation as US. Well maybe Varig. :lol: Maybe the company should tell the stranded passengers, "Hey, this happens at ALL airlines....NEXT". What a joke. US runs everything to the point of exhaustion and then some. That would include equipment and EMPLOYEES alike. They try to do everything as cheap as possible customer/employee be damned. This has been the case since HP management took control of the company. FACT! ! ! ! I hear so many times that a customer pays for reliable transportation from point A to B. Well I have to ask, "Is US delivering on it's promise"? I don't think so. :rolleyes: Now I know why I haven't been on aviation in so long. Back to hiding. :blink:

The people who have common sense should understand airplanes are machines, just like cars and will breakdown, its a fact of life and for the media and certain individuals to sensationalize it is petty.
What I think everyone on this thread is missing is that the Brazilian press are extremely sensitive to aircraft returning to Rio for mechanical reasons.
This is due to the Air France flight that went missing on its way to Paris without a logical explanation. Many local Brazlians lost their lives.

Reactions: 1 person
Then please find a new job somewhere else. If you are as unhappy as you say then you are destroying the quality of your own life by staying.

If I were an employee, I wouldn't be!!

I'm a CP since 2001.

Next time try to refute the argument instead of insulting the poster as your insult merely reinforces the points I made.

Hey, I think I hear Dougie calling you!! Something about another beer :lol: :lol: :lol: or maybe is was landing gear, I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts