For ALL the LEMMINGS that SWALLOWED Trumps B S !!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-tax-cuts-still-arent-helping-regular-folks-152707820.html

From Q1 to Q2 / '18' , Manufacturing wages fell 5%
Contruction wages fell over 4%
Restaurant wages fell 4.7 %
Retail wages fell 0.7 %
36% of Americans approve of the (fraud), err, Tax Cuts.
While 4 6 % DISAPPROVE !!!!!!!!!

As I posted a few days ago,....38% of the population, prefers to be LED, But will NEVER Question.
(Just like in ' Adolph and Joe's ' days) !!!!!!!!

I bet that 38% that needs to be led are Libtard Democrats, who need Big Brother for a cradle to grave existence. Maybe Trump's just culling the herd and forcing them to stand on their own 2 feet.

BTW.... Looked at the latest GDP lately?

I bet that 38% that needs to be led are Libtard Democrats, who need Big Brother for a cradle to grave existence. Maybe Trump's just culling the herd and forcing them to stand on their own 2 feet.

BTW.... Looked at the latest GDP lately?

Oh.
Are Own, Village Idiot, must be using his monthly " weekend pass " from the SECURE, Learning Center !

HITLER - STALIN - PUTIN - TRUMP !

If the G-D Shoe fits, WEAR IT !!!!!!!!!

Why are wages down?

dell.
No, they haven't gone (further) DOWN, BUT they haven't risen, due to this Phoney BS Tax cut for ordinary people/workers ! ( Same as in the Famous " 15 " year graph that clearly has shown Corporate earnings heading into the Stratosphere , while wages have FLAT LINED during the same 15 year period) !
For Christ sake my good cyber buddy, W T F don't you Understand about the B S game that the MORON @ 1600' is running on your arse.
This is NO Longer about Hillary, or BO or Benghazi, or his never to be built WALL. Wake T-F Up Dude !

PS, The MORON @ 1600' is threatening to SHUT DOWN THE GOVT. if he doesn't get his F WALL ! Maybe he should consult NEWT/1995 about his Proposed Grand Scheme.

Jesus, talk about the US House going bye-bye. If he does that, the Senate will follow suit. Forget about the 35% of the base of his LEMMINGS. This Jerk needs to worry about the 'Indies" that voted for this F Jerk in WI, OH, MI, and (drum roll please) The KEY STONE STATE !!!!!!!!!

Now If you STILL Aren't convinced, not to Worry, because pecker Face 'RUDY' will guarantee you a peaceful nite sleep, up until November 06, 2018 !! In the meantime, keep your prayer book or rosary beads close at hand !!!!

GO, 2018/19 Steelers.

Oh.
Are Own, Village Idiot, must be using his monthly " weekend pass " from the SECURE, Learning Center !

HITLER - STALIN - PUTIN - TRUMP !

If the G-D Shoe fits, WEAR IT !!!!!!!!!
38046180_10213629801073438_3373691068636725248_n.jpg

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-tax-cuts-still-arent-helping-regular-folks-152707820.html

From Q1 to Q2 / '18' , Manufacturing wages fell 5%
Contruction wages fell over 4%
Restaurant wages fell 4.7 %
Retail wages fell 0.7 %
36% of Americans approve of the (fraud), err, Tax Cuts.
While 4 6 % DISAPPROVE !!!!!!!!!

As I posted a few days ago,....38% of the population, prefers to be LED, But will NEVER Question.
(Just like in ' Adolph and Joe's ' days) !!!!!!!!

Somebody is full of merde.....

U.S. workers saw the largest increase in wages and benefits since September 2008, according to a new report from the Labor Department on Tuesday.

The employment cost index, a gauge of total compensation for civilian workers, increased 0.6% in the second quarter. The cost of pay and benefits jumped 2.8% in the 12-month period ended in June, the highest yearly growth rate in nearly a decade.

Wages alone gained 2.8% over the past 12 months, which also reflected a near 10-year high.

Growth in benefits outpaced wages in the second quarter. Wages were up 0.5%. Benefits, which cover health care, retirement plans and other items, jumped 0.9%. That marks the fastest pace in four years.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-workers-see-biggest-pay-benefit-increase-in-10-years

dell.
The MORON @ 1600', is going to shut down the Govt., if the doesn't get the moolah needed to build his wall, the one that will NEVER be Built.
To which I say....." MORON, PLEASE do it, PLEASE ", as we start towards the holiday season(s) (not that far away) AND perhaps around the time the Dems take over Control of the US House.
( Dontcha' think ol' Newt/95' would have talked said MORON out of doing that) ??
This 'REPLUG-in-Sheeps-Clothes' has done or threatened some funky chit', but I'm thinking that this, (His Latest BRAIN-FART) hypothetically may be the DUMBEST one yet !!!!!!!!

dell.
The MORON @ 1600', is going to shut down the Govt., if the doesn't get the moolah needed to build his wall, the one that will NEVER be Built.
To which I say....." MORON, PLEASE do it, PLEASE ", as we start towards the holiday season(s) (not that far away) AND perhaps around the time the Dems take over Control of the US House.
( Dontcha' think ol' Newt/95' would have talked said MORON out of doing that) ??
This 'REPLUG-in-Sheeps-Clothes' has done or threatened some funky chit', but I'm thinking that this, (His Latest BRAIN-FART) hypothetically may be the DUMBEST one yet !!!!!!!!

This might sound heartless bears, but let him do it, but not some piddly "shut down" where the retirees who voted for this clown will still get their Social Security and Medicare payments....shut the whole damn thing down and stop those too. Then explain to them how this is making America great again. Let him do that and the righties will be bringing Mexicans up to build a wall around 1600 PA ave.

This might sound heartless bears, but let him do it, but not some piddly "shut down" where the retirees who voted for this clown will still get their Social Security and Medicare payments....shut the whole damn thing down and stop those too. Then explain to them how this is making America great again. Let him do that and the righties will be bringing Mexicans up to build a wall around 1600 PA ave.

NOT Heartless J !
Every F GOPer family member in congress, will de-nut their (male) arse hole family member of congress, that doesn't FINALLY GROW A PAIR, Before they castrate them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!