Forced COVID Vaccinations of Employees Can Open the Door For Lawsuits Against Employers

Status
Not open for further replies.

re-pilot

Advanced
Aug 15, 2007
While Big Pharma has been very careful to protect itself from lawsuits from those the COVID vaccines are now injuring (just over 3000 from what I've seen posted recently--so much so CDC is rethinking roll-out policies), any employer mandating employees receive the vaccine to retain employment are likely creating a risk exposure to lawsuits by the injured or their estates (if one incurs death). Moral issues with the R&D of the vaccines aside, the liability for any mandates from employers could be financially staggering--not to mention the impact the injuries will have on maintaining flow of operations. Big Pharma's own statistics are already showing high percentages of injuries from one of the two US-approved vaccines. Additionally, they admit the the vaccines do not prevent transmission. Don't believe some random poster on a thread? No problem. People in-the-know like Robert Kennedy Jr. is all over this. I wish is great success in these endeavors.

Except no one will "force" anyone to take anything.

IF a company decides to make vaccination a condition of employment, people will have a choice to make; get a shot, or hit the bricks. That's it. There's plenty of past precedent.

While Big Pharma has been very careful to protect itself from lawsuits from those the COVID vaccines are now injuring (just over 3000 from what I've seen posted recently--so much so CDC is rethinking roll-out policies), any employer mandating employees receive the vaccine to retain employment are likely creating a risk exposure to lawsuits by the injured or their estates (if one incurs death). Moral issues with the R&D of the vaccines aside, the liability for any mandates from employers could be financially staggering--not to mention the impact the injuries will have on maintaining flow of operations. Big Pharma's own statistics are already showing high percentages of injuries from one of the two US-approved vaccines. Additionally, they admit the the vaccines do not prevent transmission. Don't believe some random poster on a thread? No problem. People in-the-know like Robert Kennedy Jr. is all over this. I wish is great success in these endeavors.
Wear a mask, socially distance. Gee, I thought pilots were smart...:eek:

This thread is a repeat of a previously closed one and is now archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.