It's (Past) Time to Lean In Against Forced COVID Vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Very little evidence other than someone in a sincere sounding video." First off there is more that a little evidence but the main stream media, and courts just don't want to deal with it, so they just ignore it totally and keep repeating the same mantra!

FDA staff recommends watching for Bell’s palsy in Moderna and Pfizer vaccine recipients
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/15/fda...in-moderna-and-pfizer-vaccine-recipients.html

There's a bunch of side-effects, but that one was seen early in UK roll-out. That should make for interesting smiles on all the FAs as they greet folks while boarding.

See:
Considering the masks aren't to prevent you from getting it, but from giving it, I wonder how many of those people who got infected were standing in line behind you. My kid sees what it is. She tends to believe that we should wear masks. I'll go with her recommendation.

In medical settings, it's it's always smart to practice universal precautions and probably not a bad idea to be even a little extra cautious. Masks out-and-about?...Grocery shopping? That's all fear-mongering, lack of good science, and abuse of power.

Grocery shopping? That's all fear-mongering, lack of good science, and abuse of power.

Really? In a hospital setting, staff is equipped to help prevent them from GETTING Covid. You get Covid from the air...a cough or a sneeze while in a place such as a grocery store or *ahem* an airplane. So the purpose of a mask in a grocery store or *ahem* an airplane is to prevent someone who has it and is asymptomatic from spreading it, or someone who "just has a cold" that turns out to be Covid from sneezing or coughing. It drastically lowers the odds of them GIVING it to somebody.

I know that this is purely anecdotal, but the owner of my barber shop held a view similar to yours. Despite our governor's mandate for masks, they didn't require them, and very few wore them. The shop is in a little strip center where I grocery shop or go to the liquor store. I was passing and there was a sign on the door that they were closed for two weeks. A client had given one of the barbers Covid. Once they reopened they had a hand printed sign stating that masks were required.

I’ll stick with doctors.

You stick to Barbie jets.

Yeah those doctors and their agenda-free "science", eh? LOL! New England Journal of Medicine: "Sex designations on birth certificates offer no clinical utility, and they can be harmful for intersex and transgender people. Moving such designations below the line of demarcation would not compromise the birth certificate’s public health function but could avoid harm."*

*See: https://twitter.com/NEJM/status/1339616345353154560

I know why. IT's because while it may make you immune, the reason you are still required to wear a mask is because rebels such as yourself will doff your mask and tell people you got the vaccine when you didn't.

<Eye Roll>

<Eye Roll>

One has to be crazy to take any of the current COVID vaccines given the lack of sufficient safety and efficacy testing on them. People need to start minding their D and also likely Zinc blood levels if they want to minimize any health impacts (e.g. ARDS) if they test "positive" for SARS-CoV-2 instead of pinning false hope on immorally derived and non-sufficiently-tested vaccines.

Attachments

• IMG-5247.jpg
    IMG-5247.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 158
Things that make you go, hmmm...

For a pilot. you sure are dense. In you clever cartoon - the mask isn't to prevent the guy walking from getting it - it's to keep him from GIVING it to the guy siting down. Try this next time you need to sneeze, extend your arm so that your hand is in front of your face. Then sneeze. Did you feel any breeze? Did you feel any wetness? Then keep a mask by you and if you feel a sneeze coming on, put on the mask and repeat the same steps above. Did you feel a breeze? Did you feel any wetness?

My daughter. She works in a hospital and has works the covid ward about twice per week. She's seen what it does and she's seen people die from it. And she had to fly to Vegas on short notice and said she would rather be working the covid ward instead of flying on a plane.

Early on, before masks were mandated, her hospital couldn't get N95 masks, but people were squeezing cantaloupes at the grocery store wearing one. Also...my barber shop was pretty lenient even after the mask mandate, and wearing one was optional. Then one of the barbers got Covid from a client. So things change. I wear a mask now so that maybe my kid will have one less patient to deal with.

Hopefully, this was not your daughter or one of her coworkers...Nurse passes out on live TV (Chattanooga, TN) after receiving COVID vaccine. See video posted in Tweet below at about 33 seconds in:

https://twitter.com/TaylorRMarshall/status/1339741495755223042

Time to lean in people, or bend over--your choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.