Frontier Air could face serious cash crunch

We'll be just fine! Don't you all worry to much about F9, we'll just keep on going and going and going just like the energizer bunny! :up:
:lol: :lol: :lol: You are to damn funny, get ready buddy SW is gonna WHOOP UR BUTTS!!! You know what they say, "he who laugh lasts, laughs best"!!

Exactly SVQLBA, totally blown out of proportion. From company internal memos everyone knows that F9 will find the financing for the 4 ACFT we are scheduled to buy this year. And we'll continue our growth plans that have been in place for the past year. We'll see who will be eating crow LOL :D

Hmmmmm... Now who's drinking the kool-aid???

Of course your company is going to tell you that everything is fine. It's their job to try to keep moral up. At least that's what you told us every time Tilton had good news for UA, or everytime we told you that the doom & gloom at UA was media hype. :rolleyes:

What a hypocrit! :down:

Would you like a glass of milk with your CROW???

Internal memos are DESIGNED to spin things positively so that you all don't leave in droves (as I've mentioned...there is already that issue at F9). I have heard quite contradictory info...not that F9 would fold but that they are definitely struggling (expansion ain't cheap) and were well before WN showed up on their doorstep. I hope you're right, Fishy, b/c I do like F9 and would like to see them succeed but you have to take a slice of realism in life and understand that there are market forces and they are far stronger than F9's balance sheet right now.

Ch. 12 -- you said what I meant to say. MrFish twisted a bit what I was trying to say. F9 definitely does face challenges -- the yahoo news report though did not shed any new light on the situation.

Ch. 12 -- you said what I meant to say. MrFish twisted a bit what I was trying to say. F9 definitely does face challenges -- the yahoo news report though did not shed any new light on the situation.

Fish twisting things? I never! I definitely understand where you are coming from. The press release shed no new light to you or I but I was wondering if Fishy would get the hint. Apparently not. He can read between lines that only exist in fairy tales.

Sorry to misunderstand you in my prior post.

Holy Cow! Frontier registers for a measly $80 mil debt offering and all the Chicken Littles come out of the woodwork crying "the sky is falling". Relax. Geez. Didn't American just do the same thing a couple of weeks ago for several hundred million? And doesn't the mighty UAL have $3 bil in debt financing lined up. For crying out loud, they are all just excercising elements of their respective financial business tools.

C54CAPT :up: , they don't know what they are taking about! Lets see I can remember this same scenario from last year when they predicted our demise, and we made it another year. Lets go enjoy the holiday festivities :D ! Frontier employees deserve the celebration, see you at the Pepsi Center DEC 9th for another great holiday party for F9's VERY DEDICATED EMPLOYEES :up:

FLY,

We're family here we ALL hangout together :up: ! Our parties are a blast for EVERYONE :D . Now when I worked at UniTED, yes the pilots ALL thought that they were way to good to hang with anyone other than pilots! But then again the whole time I worked at UniTED they were NEVER thoughtful enough to even have an X-MAS party for the employees :p .

FLY,

We're family here we ALL hangout together :up: ! Our parties are a blast for EVERYONE :D . Now when I worked at UniTED, yes the pilots ALL thought that they were way to good to hang with anyone other than pilots! But then again the whole time I worked at UniTED they were NEVER thoughtful enough to even have an X-MAS party for the employees :p .

Hey Fish,

The 17 guys that just got let go from the family..are they gonna show up at the party?

I know quite a few that are, theie situation is temporary you can count on that! Scheduling has just up the RON rate to approximately 15 ACFT a night in DEN in the next few months. We all knew that their fourloughs were unjustified and temporary, leave it to the bean counters! :up:

But then again the whole time I worked at UniTED they were NEVER thoughtful enough to even have an X-MAS party for the employees :p .

I YOU sure about that? Every year they have a huge bash, they probably didn't invite you (for obvious reasons). And NO, United pilots love MOST mechanics....again, I'm pretty sure it was personal.