Frontier files for Chapter 11 reorganization...

It sounds like F9 management offered them 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. What a choice. :blink:

Uh, the point was NOT the actual concession. The point was that the company only asked them for 4 months of concessions to be revisited at the end of each 4 months. That is a vastly better way of doing things than permanent, never-get-it-back concessions that our airlines offfered/imposed upon the rest of us.

Uh, the point was NOT the actual concession. The point was that the company only asked them for 4 months of concessions to be revisited at the end of each 4 months. That is a vastly better way of doing things than permanent, never-get-it-back concessions that our airlines offfered/imposed upon the rest of us.

I've got news for you...

...September isn't the magic month that revenue starts flying in. There is no way that the concessions will end in 4 months unless it is due to a Ch. 7

I've got news for you...

...September isn't the magic month that revenue starts flying in. There is no way that the concessions will end in 4 months unless it is due to a Ch. 7
I never said they would, did I? But given a choice between the possibility that the concession might end in 4 months vs. a concession that you will never get back, which would you prefer?

I never said they would, did I? But given a choice between the possibility that the concession might end in 4 months vs. a concession that you will never get back, which would you prefer?
I get the distinction, JimnTX, and thanks for pointing it out. <_<

Classy move, ala Continental Sr. Management not taking pay or bonuses for the rest of the year.

I hope Frontier DOES indeed have it's DIP financing in order. Cool airline and ALWAYS friendly. :up:

Latest posts