Fun contest! Guess where NWA's next "incident" will be!

You guys are really a barrel of laughs. Just for shets and giggles I'll join your pathetic little game, what the hell? I call LAS again with BWI as a second option. I don't know who NWA is using over there but they can't get an MEL right so I figure they can't turn a wrench as well.
neither can you. this aint a pathetic game when the crews and pax and the plane are all placed in immediate danger no thanks to the scum bum mgt and their little cronie scabs that they call maintaince people. The sad part is mgmt should have negogiated a deal with AMFA but refused to do so

You guys are really a barrel of laughs. Just for shets and giggles I'll join your pathetic little game, what the hell? I call LAS again with BWI as a second option. I don't know who NWA is using over there but they can't get an MEL right so I figure they can't turn a wrench as well.
How's the double wide face lift coming along PTO? and I dont mean the wife... :lol:

How's the double wide face lift coming along PTO? and I dont mean the wife... :lol:
I see you haven't lost your comedic finesse Local. Project one is history. A guy came along and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Though I did leave money on the table I did save myself about two months of work and 25,000 dollar loan. Project two is still in the works and should be complete within the next week or two depending on how much fishing I do. I think I will return to work as soon as I am done. This year is flying by and I would like to take all of November and December off.

You guys missed an ODI incident out of DTW. This is second hand info so bear with me. An MEL required that the HP valve be locked out in the closed position. Instead the PRV valve was locked out. This effectively rendered the anti-ice system inop. I think he got that wrong though I am almost certain he should have said PSRV.

I see you haven't lost your comedic finesse Local. Project one is history. A guy came along and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Though I did leave money on the table I did save myself about two months of work and 25,000 dollar loan. Project two is still in the works and should be complete within the next week or two depending on how much fishing I do. I think I will return to work as soon as I am done. This year is flying by and I would like to take all of November and December off.

You guys missed an ODI incident out of DTW. This is second hand info so bear with me. An MEL required that the HP valve be locked out in the closed position. Instead the PRV valve was locked out. This effectively rendered the anti-ice system inop. I think he got that wrong though I am almost certain he should have said PSRV.

Nobody here really gives a hoot about your life scab, except maybe your management buddy finman. ;)

Nobody here really gives a hoot about your life scab...
That might be so? I am curious though, why are you here? Don't you have a family to be tending to? All through this strike that’s all you talked about was me not having a life, you were somewhat correct, that is just the way contracting is when you are away from home, it is better than being stuck on an off-shore oil rig though. You are at home and spend more time here than I do. So what’s your excuse Hackman?

'Cods, I can't see what's laughable about Scab Air weekly emergency landings, and the very real possibility of one the flying junkers becoming a smoking hole. Your right on one count though, Scab Air is pathetic. :down:

That might be so? I am curious though, why are you here? Don't you have a family to be tending to? All through this strike that’s all you talked about was me not having a life, you were somewhat correct, that is just the way contracting is when you are away from home, it is better than being stuck on an off-shore oil rig though. You are at home and spend more time here than I do. So what’s your excuse Hackman?
I am not nearly here as you are/were 'Cods, look at the your large number of posts vs the time you have been a member. Its gotta be a all time record. I've been posting here for 2 years more than you, and your still 560+ posts ahead. Now lets be clear on one thing 'Cods, you were not a contractor away from home, you were a SCAB away from home helping rogue Scab Air management crap on its AMT's. Make sure you don't lie on your next job application.

Yes I'm home, still working at my same job I've had for nearly 20 years, no excuses needed for me. Where as you will be a permenant scab, with nothing but moronic excuses. At some point when the wife kicks your unemployed butt out the door to go off to be another wrench gypsy at some 3rd party dump, you'll be away from home again. You'll then again be telling anyone who will listen how good you are, and you'll be the laughing stock you are here. :rolleyes: :blink:

You guys said it not me. Once a Scab a scab for life, right? I even made the AMFA 5 NWA Scab list. So what does quitting have to do with it? I can always do as Robbed does, I have a frind that said... ;)
you see here scab, a true union person will have friends. but a scab wont ever be able to make friends due to the title, SCAB. You are a scab and you will always be a scab. A scab who cant even figure out how to correct a problem. He!! cant figure out that it is a violation of policy to carry blue juice thru the cabin of a jetliner.

wasn't there an incident in KIX?

Yes, there was ANOTHER incident at Osaka (the 2nd within the last month)...

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/new...0na002000c.html

Engine trouble forces NW cargo jet to makes emergency landing
OSAKA -- A Northwest Airlines (NW) cargo jet made an emergency landing at Kansai International Airport Sunday night after one of its four engines developed trouble, aviation administration officials said.

Its three crewmembers were not injured in the incident. Airline mechanics are examining the engine to determine the cause of the trouble.

At about 9:35 p.m. on Sunday, the pilot of NW Flight 904 bound for Anchorage radioed to the Kansai International Airport air traffic control center immediately after taking off that it would return to the airport because one of its four engines developed trouble.

The Boeing 747 made an emergency landing at the airport at about 10:15 p.m. without its No. 3 engine running. After landing, steam gushed out of its No. 1 engine.

As a safety precaution, the airport administration office dispatched a fire engine to the taxiway prior to the emergency landing.

Princess K. was the one with the closest guess this time :up:

Once again, no comment from a NW spin doctor about this latest "normal" emergency landing...

It's time for round four of the contest! Place your bets now before the next one happens!

Back