Get to know your neighbor, east or west :-)

comeflywithme

Mar 18, 2006
Who are you? Are you a flight attendant? A pilot maybe? Or maybe you're a mechanic, gate or ticket agent, or one of the many other important jobs that it takes to make any of our aircraft get off the ground. It takes all of us to make this airline run. We're doing a great job, and I feel things will get even better.

A wise man once told me something that I've tried to apply to my life. He said "Child, you must send love and light to those around you, even those who have sent you negative energy."

As we go through this merger we will find ourselves in contact with those from the 'other coast'. I can say from personal experience that as a West employee, all of the East employees I've met have been very kind to me and to my crew. We've shared many a nice van ride....sharing stories, comparing notes, and getting to know each other.

Never forget that though we may all have different ideas about how this merger should go, at the end of the day we're all flight attendants. And may we never forget that each of us has very different challenges in our lives. Many of us are struggling financially, some of us are going through difficult family or relationship problems, and others are experiencing unbelievable pain, hidden by a smile and a uniform.

When you meet a new person from 'the other side' remember to smile, shake their hand, and most importantly, send them the love and light that you would like to be sent by others.

Love to all,
J

Who are you? Are you a flight attendant? A pilot maybe? Or maybe you're a mechanic, gate or ticket agent, or one of the many other important jobs that it takes to make any of our aircraft get off the ground. It takes all of us to make this airline run. We're doing a great job, and I feel things will get even better.

through this merger we will find ourselves in contact with those from the 'other coast'. I can say from personal experience that as a West employee, all of the East employees I've met have been very kind to me and to my crew. We've shared many a nice van ride....sharing stories, comparing notes, and getting to know each other.

Never forget that though we may all have different ideas about how this merger should go, at the end of the day we're all flight attendants. And may we never forget that each of us has very different challenges in our lives. Many of us are struggling financially, some of us are going through difficult family or relationship problems, and others are experiencing unbelievable pain, hidden by a smile and a uniform.

A wise man once told me something that I've tried to apply to my life. He said "Child, you must send love and light to those around you, even those who have sent you negative energy."

When you meet a new person from 'the other side' remember to smile, shake their hand, and most importantly, send them the love and light that you would like to be sent by others.

Love to all,
J

You learned well "grass hopper", "wax on; wax off; wax on; wax off...

I'm picturing a big circle of people holding hands,dancing,wearing hippie beads and tiedye. Far out!

Love to all,
J

You know the day destroys the night
Night divides the day
Tried to run
Tried to hide
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side, yeah - The Doors

uhh..what does the J stand for????

Latest posts