Good Luck To All

youngblood

Senior
Jan 17, 2004
My time just like many others is coming to an end. Every day I go into work and get the general feeling that most people are soaking up the little time thay have left with co-workers. Every time I say it I get a little lump in my throat but I will say it again anyway.

The only thing I will miss when my office closes are the people I work with on a daily basis. From the friends who surround me to those whom I have spoken to at gates, ticket counters, baggage, ramps, and every where else in the system. I work with some of the most caring, unselfish people I have ever met. I thank you for the laughter, support, words of wisdom, and the many, many shoulders I have leaned on throughout personal crisis and those business related. You each shine in your own individual ways.

I am sure there will be one final goodbye when I leave. I just wanted to take the time to say it to those who are leaving now.

And for everyone (leaving or staying) I would like to give you 3 things:

A Blessing:

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
The sun shine warm upon your face.....
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

A bit of encouragement:

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.
Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
- Pamela Vaull Starr

A bit of advice:

Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it.
Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it.
- Sai Baba

Good luck to you all and God Bless!

-Christine

Christine,

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedicated service. It is appreciated by your regular customers more than you'll ever know. It is a sad day when you and colleagues like you leave--you have always been the reason we stay. Now, who knows????

I wish you health, happiness and security and the best in all your future endeavors. If I or any of my FFOCUS colleagues can ever be of any assistance to you please don't hesitate to contact any of us.

Thanks again and best wishes,

Good Luck to You and your family and may you find a better job and job security. we in ABE will find out next mon or tues when our last day is. good luck to you