GOP / Capitalism's 2 Class System....Read it and WEEP !

The gridlock and pollution are pretty much only in the largest cities, much like the US.

Their voting system will eventually change as the middle class grows and more & more people travel outside of China. It's inevitable.

You really seem to have a hard on for China. You seem to be OK with the fact that they execute CEO's. From your comment above you seem to think their pollution is no worse than other developed nations. Do you also think think their employee protections are equal to most developed nations?

Since you seem to like China so much why don't you go? I'll even help fund the ticket (this conversation sounds familiar.... I cant figure out why....) so are you game? Do you want to go experience the Chinese version of 'capitalism' since you seem to like it so much?

So you think their election process will change? Thank you Cpt Obvious. The question is when, how and into what? China has been around in one form or anther for over 2,000 years and currently they have over 1.3 billion people. The USSR fell and we see how well that worked out. What makes you think the China will fair any better? You think the haves will give up to the have nots with out a fight?

Reactions: 1 person
Spent some time in China years ago. They are kinda communist light right now. Weird mix of capitalism and communism. Pollution is very rough in the cities, probably on the order of the US at the turn of the century with coal fired steel mills etc. However after also having travelled in the old soviet union, currently the Chinese people "appear" to be doing better now under communist light than the ex soviet people are. Not that it is saying much, but change is happening in china. I think the worry many on here have is the same as me. The Chinese people want to be americans so bad they can't stand it, and here our govt. seems to want to be Chinese so bad they cannot stand it. The Chinese people want less govt. restrictions and more freedom to make their own way and many in the US want govt. to pay their way and tuck them into bed at night.

Oh I get it, a union is more about seniority and less about solidarity. The rest of your story is a lie but I'll let you do the research.

Research,.........You can do research ' till the F'n COWS come HOME '. Bottom line, (and i'm NOT talking about a Chicken #### COMPANY Union like AA/TWU)..(Minus local 100 NYC subway)...REAL Unions...may agree to help fund Medical, even take a wage freeze, but they Don't take wage cuts, AND in the case of lay-offs......the MOST Junior guy is the first one laid off. ! 'Nice try' though, with the ' divide and conquer ' trick...(Seniority vs Solidarity)
Show us the Last transit system (subway or RR), or Dock workers / Union IRON WORKERS that made 'wage deals, or lay-off ' deals '...with the " MAN " !
1. YOU Can't
2. YOU Know it
And
3. YOU are therefore........Full of SH!T !

Have a nice day !!

( F - D - H ead )