Had enough yet?........

Chuck Schalk

Veteran
Nov 17, 2006
TheTWU contract is being enforced, head count is dropping steadily, we have no answers on seniority integration and our medical pre-funding. TWU shop stewards in Tulsa I hear are clueless to what the future holds in Tulsa, TWU ATD International Reps getting raises, medical out of pocket expenses way up, business as usual from our representation..................

HAD ENOUGH YET!!!

There is only one way out of this mess.....Sign an AMFA card

Without change now, there is little hope for future change as everything will stay the same. Just look at the last 25 years or so at AA?

What has gotten better?...........sign an AMFA card for change

If the TWU ATD was graded on performance how would they rate?
could you fire them?

Sign an AMFA card......... The AMFA membership can fire their leaders by a simple vote

Don't walk, run to an AMFA organizer and sign a card to put AMFA on the ballot........unless you want to keep the TWU as your bargaing agent since they have done such a great job for you.

The Teamsters are not an option at AA as their drive has stalled and will not make the ballot..........sign an AMFA card so someone can challenge the TWU or you will be the reason the TWU stays in power and you can longer complain about them!

Reactions: 8 people
I had enough long ago Chuck, and still have had enough. I believe that soon, the truth and desire for change will prevail against the corruption, greed, and lies of the TWU. Thanks for all you have done and are still doing.

Reactions: 7 people