Happy Holidays!!!!!!

RES87rno

Nov 6, 2002
Got home early on VTO and just wanted to wish everybody to have a great Christmas, (OR HOLIDAY OR CHANUKAH OR KWANZA) and no matter where our views are we all agree we can dis agree MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!!!!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/24/2002 8:47:38 PM RES87rno wrote:

Got home early on VTO and just wanted to wish everybody to have a great Christmas, (OR HOLIDAY OR CHANUKAH OR KWANZA) and no matter where our views are "we all agree we can dis agree" MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!!!!
----------------
[/blockquote]

I got to VTO too! But it was from Thanksgiving on....isn't it so nice for US Airways to give me an indefinate unpaid vacation [img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/7.gif'].

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/24/2002 10:30:34 PM MCORORES wrote:

A very happy, blessed and safe holiday to all also from MCORORES.....got 2 hrs also RES87rno!!!!!!
----------------
[/blockquote]
I have you both beat, 8 hrs. wop (without pay)
So, what am I doing up at this time ???

To all fellow U res friends---It's been a tough year for you and hopefully 2003 will bring you---job security, enjoyment and NO pervert calls ! ! !

Happy Holidays to all my friends, all my US Airways family and to all those folks who choose to fly with US during this season. Let's all hope for peace in the New Year and take a moment to remember those who aren't as blessed as we are to have jobs, a warm place to sleep and enough to eat.

Dea