Happy New Year!

Baja4U

Senior
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
Happy New Year to all the FINE folks at USAirways and DELTA Airlines, best of luck to you both!! We already recieved a late christmas present....... Saddam in a body bag!!! :up: :lol: ;) Wish you all the best in 07!!! Cheers!!!

Happy New Year to all the FINE folks at USAirways and DELTA Airlines, best of luck to you both!! We already recieved a late christmas present....... Saddam in a body bag!!! :up: :lol: ;) Wish you all the best in 07!!! Cheers!!!
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Frankly, methinks the price paid for your late Christmas present is way, way too high.

Call me cold, but I've been waiting for Castro to croak. When's his time up? It seems overdue.. dictators should die. :(

Free the world of communism, oppression, persecution and unfairness!

Call me cold, but I've been waiting for Castro to croak. When's his time up? It seems overdue.. dictators should die. :(

Free the world of communism, oppression, persecution and unfairness!

Free the world of mindless Barbarians who think killing people solves problems..

Free the world of mindless Barbarians who think killing people solves problems..
Well.. we're all entitled to our own opinion. Well, we're talking about a dictator that once allowed nuclear weapons to be brought to the island to fire at us.

Then again, at least he's a peaceful dying man right now.. I'd be scared to see who his replacement is and if it remains a "tense" country in our part of the world.

You should read comments made by members of our government if you think what I said was over the top!

Well.. we're all entitled to our own opinion. Well, we're talking about a dictator that once allowed nuclear weapons to be brought to the island to fire at us.

What about the nukes we had in Turkey to fire at "Them"? ust currious why "ours" are good and "Theirs" are bad? Both go BOOM and kill lots of people don't they?

What about the nukes we had in Turkey to fire at "Them"? ust currious why "ours" are good and "Theirs" are bad? Both go BOOM and kill lots of people don't they?

Yea dude all nukes are bad except we do'nt threaten to wipe nations off the face of the earth with them because we feel they have no reason to exist.

We used nukes twice in history to end the bloodiest war known to mankind and frankly it worked quite well. they had one intention and that was to show that if you try and take America down you will fade from existence. Perhaps history will need to be repeated, I hope not but My country is worth the price what ever that may be.

What say you?

Yea dude all nukes are bad except we do'nt threaten to wipe nations off the face of the earth with them because we feel they have no reason to exist.

We used nukes twice in history to end the bloodiest war known to mankind and frankly it worked quite well. they had one intention and that was to show that if you try and take America down you will fade from existence. Perhaps history will need to be repeated, I hope not but My country is worth the price what ever that may be.

What say you?

That may be true in hind sight. This was back in the late 50's early 60's. Russia was just as paranoid as we were. Besides, Russia had no way of reading our mind to know our intent.

I can see from their perspective why they would be scared when we placed nukes very close to their border. They could have been asking, why? They did not have any near our borders. Why would the US need them near theirs? I know I would not be very comfortable with them next door. Also, not getting into the validity of their use, the fact was at the time and still remains, we were and are the only nuclear power to have ever used and atomic weapon in a war. As a Russian, that would give me pause for thought.

Now, after Russia took theirs out of Cuba, we went ahead and dismantled ours (they were old and antiquated anyway) so in a round about way, Russia did get what they wanted. They just scared the crap out of the world doing it.