HAPPY NEW YEAR

LD3

Veteran
Oct 16, 2003
CLT
Visit site
To all the fine employees and customers of USAirways...may the new year bring you good health and happiness!!

To Doug and Scott, remember that your employees are the most valuable assets this company has, treat them like it..without them you have NOTHING!!!

God bless everyone :)~

To all the fine employees and customers of USAirways...may the new year bring you good health and happiness!!

To Doug and Scott, remember that your employees are the most valuable assets this company has, treat them like it..without them you have NOTHING!!!

God bless everyone :)~

Thank you! To all of my colleagues at US Airways may we all enjoy the best in health, happiness and prosperity in the New Year 2008.

Hey Glo,

Did Mr. H come through with that commuter Lexus for you? Boy I sure hope so!!!!

You better believe Mr. Holtz made it a Lexus 2008 ES December to Remember or he would have had a 2008 Year to Forget! hehehe. Although, I did have to pretend to get along with his kids (my beautiful stepchildren) and his new grandson for a few days. But anyways - the I-76 PA Turnpike better be ready for the summer 2008 TUE/WED/THU t/a PIT crowd. (Must hold TUE/WED/THU - the new LHR flight has great times and will have no inflight service so I plan to bid that one even though it has lower time than ATH/MXP). I will be out in July though on vacation (also my vacation will touch last June trip and first August trip) so Marcia might take over the carpool that month. Mr. Holtz said he is very nervous about me leaving my new ES in the PHL parking lot though. Can anyone tell me if my car will be safe in the PHL parking lot? Maybe I will just have to leave it at Betty's apartment in Boothwyn on my trips.

Happy New Year!

Attachments

• Gloria_Lexus.jpg
    Gloria_Lexus.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 79