Happy Thanksgiving!!!

RES87rno

Nov 6, 2002
I agree!!!! USAirways is a source of income only, whats important are our family and our friends! As of 2 days ago I'm out of a job, but I'll find another job. Happy "Turkey day" to my fellow co-workers!!!

I agree!!!! USAirways is a source of income only, whats important are our family and our friends! As of 2 days ago I'm out of a job, but I'll find another job. Happy "Turkey day" to my fellow co-workers!!!

I just wanted to take a moment and wish all my fellow employees and loyal U customers a very happy, healty, and safe Thanksgiving. This has not been an easy year by any stretch for any of us, but I am sure we can still find plenty to be thankful for in all our lives. May I suggest that we put a one day moratorium on all the bashing on these boards, in order to collectively reduce our stress levels? We need to put this all in perspective, US Airways, while a big part of our lives, is just a company, a job for some of us, a means to get from point A to point B for others. No matter what lies ahead, the sun will rise.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy Thanks giving to one and all!!

N628AU is absolutely right. Sure we are living in very uncertain times within this industry..many have lived through worse and survived the ordeal.

USAirways has been a source of many mixed blessings over the years..and even if it's all over tomorrow? I can still manage to reflect back on the goodtimes...and the truly great people I have had the pleasure of getting to know and work with.

Knowing the caliber of people I have dealt with over the years...I have grown to appreciate the limitless resolve of the human spirit..and it's ability to adapt and survive under very adverse conditions and circumstances. Today's issues will be no different when we are able to reflect back upon them at some point in time.

I wish all of you...especially those that have been thrown headfirst into adversities path of late...the safest and happiest of Thanksgiving Days possible. Keep in mind..many many in this world would give thier very lives to have a fraction of what we have enjoyed as free Americans...oterwise the less informed or fortunate would not be so eager to attempt to destroy our way of life.

Happy Thanks giving to one and all!!

N628AU is absolutely right. Sure we are living in very uncertain times within this industry..many have lived through worse and survived the ordeal.

USAirways has been a source of many mixed blessings over the years..and even if it's all over tomorrow? I can still manage to reflect back on the goodtimes...and the truly great people I have had the pleasure of getting to know and work with.

Knowing the caliber of people I have dealt with over the years...I have grown to appreciate the limitless resolve of the human spirit..and it's ability to adapt and survive under very adverse conditions and circumstances. Today's issues will be no different when we are able to reflect back upon them at some point in time.

I wish all of you...especially those that have been thrown headfirst into adversities path of late...the safest and happiest of Thanksgiving Days possible. Keep in mind..many many in this world would give thier very lives to have a fraction of what we have enjoyed as free Americans...oterwise the less informed or fortunate would not be so eager to attempt to destroy our way of life.

Well said, folks.[BR][BR]Sometimes it's hard to remember in the day-to-day grind, but even with what is happening with our company, we are truly a rich people with countless blessings for which to be thankful. We each have our own list, but I have to admit that topping mine is the ability to start a new career...[BR][BR]Followed closely by humor at all the magazine articles this month on how to eat a healthy holiday dinner and not gain weight. Think of the irony of that! A holiday whose roots are people praising God that they have not starved to death... currently being celebrated by a people whose major national health-issue is obesity![BR][BR]Meriel

Well said, folks.[BR][BR]Sometimes it's hard to remember in the day-to-day grind, but even with what is happening with our company, we are truly a rich people with countless blessings for which to be thankful. We each have our own list, but I have to admit that topping mine is the ability to start a new career...[BR][BR]Followed closely by humor at all the magazine articles this month on how to eat a healthy holiday dinner and not gain weight. Think of the irony of that! A holiday whose roots are people praising God that they have not starved to death... currently being celebrated by a people whose major national health-issue is obesity![BR][BR]Meriel