Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day.
If anyone is coming thru TPA from 1130a-730p on Thurs. be sure to stop by and get a good hot meal. I'll be the one wearing the apron and doing the dishes! :up: :)

Thank you for letting our crew join in your feast with to-go plates. Everything was great and the desert table was just fantastic. The pumpkin rolls were out of this world!

Thank you!

Loved the pictures from TPA!!! You guys even had the football game on!!! Everyone looked happy and full. Next Thanksgiving I'm making it a point to stop by TPA. Hey Tad--can retirees come eat too!!! hehehe

I wanted to say thank you to all the staff and crew members on my flights. My flight to CLT departed and arrived ontime (operated by Mesa). The flight back operated by Republic was late arriving due to weather but we made up time in the air and arrived ontime due to a light load in CLT. The Republic flight crew was very nice and offered the full can and an extra bag of pretzels (because I was on a late flight and all the shops were closed I was a little hungry, we had thanksgiving dinner early in the day.) I was suprised but US did not fail me.

I try to book nonstops and flew on offpeak days and carry on all of my luggage. So as to not give US much of a chance to make me irate. but thanks to the people who were working Thanksgiving night, I appreciate all that you did and you made my trip a nice one. It was great to see my Mom and my brother, sister and nephew. thanks!

I also had great flights on US this weekend. Flew up to PIT on Tuesday, left early arrived early. Flew back from PIT today, aircraft change (A321 to A319). Seats were reaccomidated for the entire family. Flight left the gate early with all the rebooking of seats. Aircraft was full no paying customers left behind (several employees did not make the flight). Great service this weekend.