HAPPY THANKSGIVING

robbedagain

Veteran
Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
Just wanted to wish all of the fine employees of USAIRWAYS and USAIRWAYS EXPRESS employees and their families who are working Thanksgiving a very happy Thanksgiving. Get all the turkey and trimmings you can get!

In LAS, assuming the caterer is not changed I STRONGLY suggest not planning on a free meal. The past several years it has been horrendous, even for free food. I'll give it a shot, but I'm planning on eating elsewhere for Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from the moderating team.

I would like to suggest that on Thanksgiving all of us put our selves in the cornfield for one day & enjoy it with our families which are the most important.

And Happy Thanksgiving from those of us who are traveling as paying customers. We truly appreciate what you frontliners sacrifice in order to enable your customers to be with their families on the holidays.

Happy Thanksgiving to All - and I heard that Phoenix has different catering this year, sorry don't know about other locations.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our employees and traveling public ! And if you should happen to be in the market getting some last minute canned goods , think about dropping one in the box near the exit for those families less fortunate than our own ..

Freedom

p.s eat until you can’t even move!!!

And Happy Thanksgiving to all of the flight attendants and pilots who must work Thanksgiving day and who will be away from their families spending their Turkey Day in a dumpy hotel room eating almonds, Pringles, and Twizzlers since restaurants are not open or since you get in too late to eat out anywhere!

I guess I should be thankful that this is the one time of year that I can actually pick up a decent trip! :lol:

Latest posts