HELICOPTER SEASON GETTING BETTER

Rosco

Advanced
Mar 11, 2003
Hey Guys,

Things on the fire front in Northern Ontario are movin'' pretty good out this way. The N/W fire region is on a Full Fire Ban and travel on some roads is limited as are bush operations.

The A/P at YMG & YSP look like an HAI convention with everthing from 2x6''s to 61''s along with 415''s. I even saw a 369 on the ramp YSP next to Silverline''s AS350.

We got em all in this neck of the woods

There are approx 6 fires burning within a 60 mile radius of YMG is my understanding. 1 in particular (Wawa 13) has been doubling in size everyday since last weekend.

If any of you guys will be passing through, I live in YSP, work in YTJ and would be more than willing to hookup with you for a cool one. Just drop me a PM.

Cheers and play safe. The skies are pretty busy out here.

R

Hey Guys,

Things on the fire front in Northern Ontario are movin'' pretty good out this way. The N/W fire region is on a Full Fire Ban and travel on some roads is limited as are bush operations.

The A/P at YMG & YSP look like an HAI convention with everthing from 2x6''s to 61''s along with 415''s. I even saw a 369 on the ramp YSP next to Silverline''s AS350.

We got em all in this neck of the woods

There are approx 6 fires burning within a 60 mile radius of YMG is my understanding. 1 in particular (Wawa 13) has been doubling in size everyday since last weekend.

If any of you guys will be passing through, I live in YSP, work in YTJ and would be more than willing to hookup with you for a cool one. Just drop me a PM.

Cheers and play safe. The skies are pretty busy out here.

R

The helicopter industry survives on disasters....yell FIRE or FLOOD or any number of other natural or man-made catastrophes, and the sky darkens with transient Helicopters...What a life

The CIFFC.CA website says that 2 heavies are hired in ONT, anyone know what type and who is operating them?

The helicopter industry survives on disasters....yell FIRE or FLOOD or any number of other natural or man-made catastrophes, and the sky darkens with transient Helicopters...What a life

The CIFFC.CA website says that 2 heavies are hired in ONT, anyone know what type and who is operating them?

Rumor has it that there is 1 possibly 2 61''s in YMG. I cant confirm as I havent had the chance to get up there. Maybe on the w/e. Lots of mediums around though. Even a very nice Yellow & White one.......great paint job and kept extremely clean when I saw it the other day.

I might head up to YMG on the W/E so I''ll let you know who''s who in the zoo up there.

Cheers

R

Rumor has it that there is 1 possibly 2 61''s in YMG. I cant confirm as I havent had the chance to get up there. Maybe on the w/e. Lots of mediums around though. Even a very nice Yellow & White one.......great paint job and kept extremely clean when I saw it the other day.

I might head up to YMG on the W/E so I''ll let you know who''s who in the zoo up there.

Cheers

R

Nice to see a thread with a more positive theme to it.

Anyone know if Northern Air Support is at full steam for the season yet?

Nice to see a thread with a more positive theme to it.

Anyone know if Northern Air Support is at full steam for the season yet?

How's that Robbie shopping going 100'? Is that Imaginary friend of yours finding what he wants?
2.gif
2.gif
3.gif

I thought that I saw a few NAS HUGE 500's going West through here (?????west????)

How's that Robbie shopping going 100'? Is that Imaginary friend of yours finding what he wants?
2.gif
2.gif
3.gif

I thought that I saw a few NAS HUGE 500's going West through here (?????west????)

Quote "next to Silverlines AS 350"

Musta been drinkin'' cause they ain''t got a 350! Should though.

Quote "next to Silverlines AS 350"

Musta been drinkin'' cause they ain''t got a 350! Should though.

T5,

Sorry Bud, I was going by the airport at a high rate of speed as my commute is done in a police cruiser. It looked like it said Silver.....something or other the side. I assumed it might be Silverline. Silver and Burgandy ship parked right next to a 369.

My mistake......not too sure who it was.

Cheers

R

BTW.....started pouring rain here yesterday with lots of lightning and thunder..