HELICOPTER SEASON GETTING BETTER

T5,

Sorry Bud, I was going by the airport at a high rate of speed as my commute is done in a police cruiser. It looked like it said Silver.....something or other the side. I assumed it might be Silverline. Silver and Burgandy ship parked right next to a 369.

My mistake......not too sure who it was.

Cheers

R

BTW.....started pouring rain here yesterday with lots of lightning and thunder..

Hey 407 capital D

I''ve been semi-successful at tracking down a few machines around the continent thanks. Honest, it ain''t for me! Of course a finders fee may come in the form of more work for me though.

I perused the photo gallery and saw a lovely image of a greyhaired old guy doin'' his thing. I believe the photo was sent in by some photographer named "Watermelon". Must have been just before he had enough and put down his camera to take care of a little business
Catcha later

Hey 407 capital D

I''ve been semi-successful at tracking down a few machines around the continent thanks. Honest, it ain''t for me! Of course a finders fee may come in the form of more work for me though.

I perused the photo gallery and saw a lovely image of a greyhaired old guy doin'' his thing. I believe the photo was sent in by some photographer named "Watermelon". Must have been just before he had enough and put down his camera to take care of a little business
Catcha later

With all these digital cameras around, somebody must be taking pictures.....

Lets see some of these fires boys....

With all these digital cameras around, somebody must be taking pictures.....

Lets see some of these fires boys....

Luc had a S61L and a 61R at the Wawa 13 fire until the 29th of June. Both N registered

VIH had a 61 in sioux lookout on fire 48 for 3 whole days pretty much flying circles burning off his time so he could be released.