"HERE She COMES, Ready or NOT"..........(you) RE-PLUG-BLICANS !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
TWO  for the Price of One.   I'll take THAT DEAL....ANYDAY !

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-returns-to-iowa-and-bill-clinton-almost-steals-the-show-024220296.html

But who would (or CAN) the GOP   'RECYCLE" to face 'HILL  in 16' ?

Mitt (I DONT G-A-SHIIT about THOSE 41% of AMERICANS) (I was FOR Romneycare, before I was AGAINST Obamacare)....Romney  ?

Mike HUCKLEBERRY ?

(VERY Scary) Rick SANTORUM ?

P-RICK (I just got INDICTED) (Glasses) PERRY?

(uncle) Herman......69 (times) 9...CAIN ?

JESUS.  (his BUS keeps breakin' down, and NEVER gets to his Destination)  ??

I mean,.......Seriously.........fellow 'coolers  ! ? ! 

Dog Wonder said:
Or Dismissive Wanking Motion runs?

WANK.gif

Reactions: 2 people
eolesen said:
What are you going to do if Alan Mulally runs?
Believe it or not Eric, I know who  A. M. is, without having to go to Google, and I must say, he's a Very sharpe and accomplished guy.
But I'd be willing to bet that a sharpe guy LIKE... A. M.  wants.. NO  PART of the GOP as long as it's INFECTED with the likes of CRUZ or PAUL....just to name a few of those  Far Right-wing-NUTS

And what would you do if he primaried HRC as a Democrat?

Mulally's been pretty smart to hide his affiliations. He could presumably run as a moderate independent and have quite a bit of support from both parties, or he could declare with either the GOP or the Dims.

Either way, he'd be a pretty compelling candidate.

And say what you want about Rand Paul, but he's got a higher approval rating than O'Bummer.

Reactions: 1 person
eolesen said:
And what would you do if he primaried HRC as a Democrat?

Mulally's been pretty smart to hide his affiliations. He could presumably run as a moderate independent and have quite a bit of support from both parties, or he could declare with either the GOP or the Dims.

Either way, he'd be a pretty compelling candidate.

And say what you want about Rand Paul, but he's got a higher approval rating than O'Bummer.

Well a couple of things.
As to your last sentance, That's not saying a whole lot about Paul.  Paul's got a few 'John Kerryisims' in him.

I'd Love for A M to run as an Indy.  You and I know...THAT  =  HRC @ '1600  !
I Am inpressed with how  A M  seems Not to have infuriated the Unions @ Boeing, or Ford.
Maybe 'Hill could ask him to run as her VP, though my favorite for her to run with would be former Montana GOV. Brian Schweitzer,...if he'd accept.

Hillary is already getting some grief about not being liberal enough for the left. Picking an admitted capitalist would be a kiss of death.

If he runs, it won't surprise me to see him running on the right. He's about taking the US and making it open for business again, and that's an agenda the left would never embrace to the same degree the right would.

Dog Wonder said:
Welcome to EFantasy Land, where "if" is king.

"Dog.  You know I LUV ya' and your my 'main man' as the 'Bro's say, but  let me bounce this off of you for a second.
eolesen makes 'SOME' valid points about Alan M. For one thing the country I feel, as the polls show ....has Obama fatigue, and the faster '16 gets here the better. After all, the 'good guys' (the D's), we gotta' be thinking looooong term.
Sure the COCAINE Brothers, the 'Right ain't RIGHT' radio whack jobs will try to join 'HILL at Obama's Hip" which you and I KNOW ain't so.  I give Hillary a lot of credit meaning she made the best of a losing situation ('08) by accepting the SoS job, which added to her resume'. She's Definitely got the best CRED's of anyone running from either side, but again, the country is getting  B O fatigue.
I'm sure his 'numbers' will poll upward, once he sends a third of ISIS to 'KINGDOM COME'  !!

You da MAN  'Dog  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCI transplant said:
Hell! Hellary can be slain with just one word!------" Benghazi"!!!
If it weren't for the Benghazi incident, she would have had your vote. She was really counting on that segment.

MCI transplant said:
Hell! Hellary can be slain with just one word!------" Benghazi"!!!

I gotta' tell ya' what SCARES me about you 'MCI.

You spent DECADES relying on your INTELLIGENCE to repair A/C for 'Tee-Dub', to make sure that hundreds of THOUSANDS of people arrived SAFELY. To that I have no Doubt.

BUT THEN, (as 'Dog has astutely pointed out)...YOU turn on political TALK RADIO, then ...'POOOF'....Your Inteligence goes from your brain,......non-stop...............UP YOUR ASSS  !!

Amazing !

Latest posts