"HERE She COMES, Ready or NOT"..........(you) RE-PLUG-BLICANS !

Glenn Quagmire said:
If it weren't for the Benghazi incident, she would have had your vote. She was really countinga on that segment.
Hell, what has she ever done? ------ She is the wife of Monica's boyfriend! And Secretary of State, where she got four Americans killed do to her incompetence! I wouldn't say that's anything to brag on!!!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

I gotta' tell ya' what SCARES me about you 'MCI.

You spent DECADES relying on your INTELLIGENCE to repair A/C for 'Tee-Dub', to make sure that hundreds of THOUSANDS of people arrived SAFELY. To that I have no Doubt.

BUT THEN, (as 'Dog has astutely pointed out)...YOU turn on political TALK RADIO, then ...'POOOF'....Your Inteligence goes from your brain,......non-stop...............UP YOUR ASSS  !!

Amazing !
Well, I'll tell you Bear, Like you said I worked decades for "Tee-Dub", 33 years to be exact, and during that time, there were highs, and lows for that Company! One of the lowest was on July 17, 1996, at 2031 EDT, when TWA Flt.800, with 230 people on board was shot out of the sky. And one of the largest coverups to date was perpetrated on the American people. And, in my humble opinion, the only ones who were in a position to orchestrate a coverup of that size were Bill, and Hillary! The same Hillary that says she's thinking about running!

MCI transplant said:
Hell, what has she ever done? ------ She is the wife of Monica's boyfriend! And Secretary of State, where she got four Americans killed do to her incompetence! I wouldn't say that's anything to brag on!!!

BUT,.................in your MISSOURI 'Kind-Of-Way' Intellect,.....................YOUR BOYS..(The R's) AIN'T GOT NOBODY THAT CAN BEAT HER,...........and that includes ol'...(uncle) HERMAN.......69 x 9..CAIN or 'Toe-Tapping' (under the shiit house DOOR) LARRY CRAIG !

Well, I once again have my point proven that Hill is riding on Bill. It doesn't matter if she runs and wins, the people are voting for her overshadowing showboat of a husband...that's how she won NY.

I consider Hillary the Bizzaro World's answer to Pat Robertson. When Pat ran for president numerous times, it was always based on the god told him to run ticket. Well it is obvious that God has a sense of humor, because He wanted Pat to look like a fool in the political arena.

Pat was a stain to his party. Enter Hillary. Unfortunately, the blind are going to let it play out.

BUT,.................in your MISSOURI 'Kind-Of-Way' Intellect,.....................YOUR BOYS..(The R's) AIN'T GOT NOBODY THAT CAN BEAT HER,...........and that includes ol'...(uncle) HERMAN.......69 x 9..CAIN or 'Toe-Tapping' (under the shiit house DOOR) LARRY CRAIG !
And the same Hillary that is trying to repeat that coverup to cover her incompetence that culminated in the deaths of four more Americans at Benghazi! 

I see Black Bears is running his mouth again.

I imagine it looks something like this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNeO63xCnU

Don't forget to wipe Black Bears.

MCI transplant said:
Well, I'll tell you Bear, Like you said I worked decades for "Tee-Dub", 33 years to be exact, and during that time, there were highs, and lows for that Company! One of the lowest was on July 17, 1996, at 2031 EDT, when TWA Flt.800, with 230 people on board was shot out of the sky. And one of the largest coverups to date was perpetrated on the American people. And, in my humble opinion, the only ones who were in a position to orchestrate a coverup of that size were Bill, and Hillary! The same Hillary that says she's thinking about running!

Here I AGREE with you,........Minus the crack about Hillary.

I guess you agree with...GUILT by association ?

Hitlery will beat herself.Would anyone like a slice of Benghazi pie with that?

Your living a fantasy bear! By the time the election rolls around obama will have screwed his country up so bad that no one will vote demoncratic, no matter who will run! obama's getting us into another war in Iraq we can't win, by tying one hand behind our back and not listening to his Generals!

MCI transplant said:
Your living a fantasy bear! By the time the election rolls around obama will have screwed his country up so bad that no one will vote demoncratic, no matter who will run! obama's getting us into another war in Iraq we can't win, by tying one hand behind our back and not listening to his Generals!

Why am I guessing  Y O U  were all for going into Iraq the first time, cause' your boy..Dirty DICK Cheney said Saddam had WMD....backed up by credible proof  !!

Why am I guessing  Y O U  were all for going into Iraq the first time, cause' your boy..Dirty DICK Cheney said Saddam had WMD....backed up by credible proof  !!
Your guessing wrong Bear!------- Bush should never have gone into Iraq! But hind sight is always 20/20!  You can't dwell on the past! You have to  play the hand that has been dealt you! obama is in way over his head and doesn't have a clue on how to deal with what's going on in the world! Sooner or latter he'll have to deal with Putin! Then what? ------ More Golf?

Back