Here We Go Again

Max

Jun 12, 2003
Hey, I thought I'd try and organize one more get together at the Beaver before I head off for the summer.

Anyone interested?

Any bets on how fast twotter will respond? :p pints at the beaver

Let me know, we'll find a date that works

Max

Elvis:

It is a real neat restaurant /bar at the Vancouver airport on the river.

A couple of years ago Twotter and some one from central Canada were going to get together there but the relationship never was consumated.....

Gees I'm bad................someone should ask Kyle to ban me forever cause I'm just plain bad. Almost evil am I

Rev.

I wish I could join you Charles but on my wages I have trouble putting gas in the Dakota (not a DC3 if you needed that info).

You said "before you head off for the summer", does that mean that job overseas is a go?

:hide:

Sorry Max,

I'm going to be in YYC for the next while..

Chuck, quit saying things like that... There may be spies... :rolleyes:

Elvis, If you haven't been to the Beaver, especially now that the weather is getting good, it's one of the most scenic bars around. And oh yeah, the view out the window is pretty good too!!! :shock: :up:

Hey Hey

I don't know where I'm going for the summer, I've got a job lined up in N Sask, but it's a last resort. I'm racking up quite a phone bill calling all over the country looking for something better. So I don't know where, don't know when.

Would the last Sat in March work for the Beaver? I don't have a calendar in front of me and I'm too lazy and poor at math to try and figure out what date that is.

Twotter how long are you gone for?

Talk to you later

Max

It looks like I'm gone for at least a few weeks. Sorry I'm going to miss your night at the Beav. You should defineatly get the boys and girls out though, it's been a while..

For those of you in YYC, LOOK OUT!!! Here I come... :p :D

twott

Figures you'd show AFTER I left............probably for the best anyways :eek:

Be sure to stop by The Body Shop, The French Maid, The Speak Easy and give the girls a great big............uh......ummmmm.........Hello B)

Cheers

R

Latest posts

Back