Hirings

got any ideas how to get my app in?
Hopefully you will get this. Anyway hopefully you are not a scab!!!! We will find out. We just hired 46 at a lot of stations. Go to UPSJOBS.com and have a look. Your app will be amongst thousands so the best thing to do is find out what city you want to look in and get a hold of a local tech there and have him hand carry it. Like night and day. Where do you live?

no worries i'm not a scab. i work for america west aka us airways. i live in phoenix. been looking at the website forever, see alot of PT stuff. i have a letter of recommendation from a ups 757/767 pilot. i emailed him yesterday hoping to see if he can find a way in for. thanx for your heads up i appreciate your help.

no worries i'm not a scab. i work for america west aka us airways. i live in phoenix. been looking at the website forever, see alot of PT stuff. i have a letter of recommendation from a ups 757/767 pilot. i emailed him yesterday hoping to see if he can find a way in for. thanx for your heads up i appreciate your help.
A fellow IBT brother!!!! Okay, if you plan to stay in the PHX area, forget it. Although we have about 10 techs there it is pretty senior. To bad you didn't email a couple of months ago, we just hired a couple in Tucson (new station).
Anyway, can you financially make it P/T? If not you are looking at going to Ontario, Louisville or Anchorage. These aren't bad they are a three day work week and actually a couple of guys out of ONT commute to PHX.

I saw P/T openings in SJC, LAX, LGB, SAN recently. I haven't looked lately. I actually quit USAirways after 15 years to work P/T here. It was a huge financial strain on our family, however it took only eight months to go F/T, which is the norm.

wow i figured anchorage would be a tough place to get. Louisville, Anchorage, and Ontario sound great to me! I knew i would never get phoenix. To tell ya truth I'm not really interested in stayin in phoenix, been in Az for 11 years. Its getting way to crowded and it seems to get hotter and hotter every year. Louisville or Anchorage would be my first picks but hey anywhere workin for UPS is fine in my book!

Until you actually start working for them ;)

Good luck getting your foot in the door. Let us know how it goes.
And that supposed to mean? I know it could be a #### getting in, however once your are in (working for them?) Tuff working a three day work week at 44.00 per hr.

Latest posts

Back