Hollywood on Gun Control

I want to see all the actors, in this video, to take a vow, that they will no longer be in shows or movies, that involve even one gun in them !

(I figured I'd Better put my N R A comments on this thread before I get LAMBASTED by 'You-know-Who" for starting ANOTHER Thread)

NEVER say NEVER, is a truism that applies to Many things. It applies as well, to today's G O P.

I 'Never Thought that anyone/thing/group could cause a deeper divide within the Republican Party....than the TEA POTTY(God bless them),......but alas....The N R A, during and after the fast approaching GUN Control changes will (IMHO) be responsible for a "SCHISM" that the GOP(as we know it today) will NEVER Recover from !

('southwind. SCHISM means..in this case...a HUGE SPLIT) !!!!

(I figured I'd Better put my N R A comments on this thread before I get LAMBASTED by 'You-know-Who" for starting ANOTHER Thread)

NEVER say NEVER, is a truism that applies to Many things. It applies as well, to today's G O P.

I 'Never Thought that anyone/thing/group could cause a deeper divide within the Republican Party....than the TEA POTTY(God bless them),......but alas....The N R A, during and after the fast approaching GUN Control changes will (IMHO) be responsible for a "SCHISM" that the GOP(as we know it today) will NEVER Recover from !

I thought schism was a left over from sex between two democrats.

I thought schism was a left over from sex between two democrats.

Jesus dell, .....Between the Election(thanx TEA POTTY), the F C and the upcoming D C plus Gun Control,... I seriously doubt that New York Life or Mutual of Omaha etc., ...... Will be selling the GOP any LIFE INSURANCE...anytime soon ! : )

You never will understand what the Tea Party and GOP are.

Back