If someone offered you a million dollars would you take it!

OK Ms Tree. Come on here and defend your libtard friends.

Tell us how this is all the conservatives' fault. 

Spin it. That is what the left does.

Reactions: 2 people
There is going to be abuse in any system. Look at the DoD procurment process. Just because some abuse does not mean all do. Not sure how to fix the system. Last I read, the amount of abuse is quite small as a percentage. Not sure the fix will be less expensive than the problem.

That aside. The call sounds fake to me. I cant see someone calling in and bragging about it like that.

Since the beginning of time there will always be those willing to work and those willing to watch others work.  Lean forward!

Ms Tree said:
There is going to be abuse in any system. Look at the DoD procurment process. Just because some abuse does not mean all do. Not sure how to fix the system. Last I read, the amount of abuse is quite small as a percentage. Not sure the fix will be less expensive than the problem.

That aside. The call sounds fake to me. I cant see someone calling in and bragging about it like that.
Too well scripted and articulate.
Reminds me of the Orson Wells radio broadcast of the "War of the Worlds"... :p

Reactions: 1 person
xUT said:
Are you saying you agree that it was scripted or that you do not think it was scripted?  I think with the WoW reference you are agreeing that it was scripted.

xUT said:
Carefull, or you will have the faux news watchers running for the hills..... The sky is falling, and its all Obamas  fault.....
They are the type to believe the aliens have landed.... oh, no, wait....they believe the sun revolves around a flat world... nevermind

Ms Tree said:
 Not sure how to fix the system.
You are not sure how to fix the problem?

How about:  lifetime caps on social services?
                  drug testing welfare recipients with prior drug arrests?
                  community service for welfare recipients? I bet if they had to do community service they would magically find jobs pretty fast.
                  stop paying women to have kids they can't afford? It is one thing to go on social services WITH kids; it is another to be ON social services and popping out one kid after another, every one with a different father. 
                  stop letting illegals sign up for benefits?

The real problem is fools like you. You enable this foolishness when you defend it. 

Ms Tree said:
Last I read, the amount of abuse is quite small as a percentage.
Sure it is. Just keep telling yourself that. If there is one thing a libtard is good at it's self-delusion. 

Ms Tree said:
 Not sure the fix will be less expensive than the problem.
You think it is less expensive to pay out BILLIONS (aprox 500) a year in social services to a bunch of con artist?

Do you realize that the government spends 50% of what it spends on education on welfare?

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/

Total 2014 Spending by Function

[SIZE=12pt]Function                                                                                                                                                                      [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]-yr 2014http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/year2014_US.html +yr[/SIZE]
Total Spending $6.5 trillion     Pensions $1.2 trillion     Health Care $1.3 trillion     Education $1.0 trillion     Defense $0.8 trillion     Welfare $0.5 trillion  

(There is 25% figured as other. That is why the total only adds up to 4.8)

500,000,000,000          Spent on welfare
317,456,010                 Population
1575.05                        Per Person Per Year (and climbing)

6,500,000,000,000       Total
317,456,010                 Population
20475.27                      Per Person Per Year (and climbing)

54,464.91                     Each Person's Share Of The National Debt (and climbing)

How many of those 317,456,010 are working age adults with jobs? 

ARE YOU GETTING THE PICTURE?

Reactions: 2 people
If welfare were truly applied as a sustenance program, then we should start with not allowing food stamps to buy Big Gulps and roller-tray hotdogs under the guise of nutrition, and do tobacco testing on welfare recipients.

I've lost track of how many people I've seen whip out the welfare EBT card for their convenience store purchase, followed by whipping out a crisp $20 or $100 to buy a pack or carton of cigarettes. If you've got money for smokes, you've got money for groceries.

eolesen said:
If welfare were truly applied as a sustenance program, then we should start with not allowing food stamps to buy Big Gulps and roller-tray hotdogs under the guise of nutrition, and do tobacco testing on welfare recipients.

I've lost track of how many people I've seen whip out the welfare EBT card for their convenience store purchase, followed by whipping out a crisp $20 or $100 to buy a pack or carton of cigarettes. If you've got money for smokes, you've got money for groceries.

Nice in theory but do you think testing all aid recipients is cost effective given the cost of the testing? Who will be in charge of deciding what's healthy and what is not? Don't get me wrong, I'm I favor of the idea as a healthier society reduces all kinds of expenses such as health care, lost time (sick) to name just two but I am really curious how you plan on doing this.