Homeland Insecurity

Wow. We trust our government so much that we continue to live in denial, as we let them save us from ourselves.

Trust but verify.

Dell verifid the purchases. Thanks for that. But logically, i cant see my friends, neighbors and family members using any of those bullets against me. Or subverting the constitution. I figure that at least a third would refuse. Likely more. Kinda renders the bullets harmless and make them a target for the revolutionaries.

Trust but verify.

Dell verifid the purchases. Thanks for that. But logically, i cant see my friends, neighbors and family members using any of those bullets against me. Or subverting the constitution. I figure that at least a third would refuse. Likely more. Kinda renders the bullets harmless and make them a target for the revolutionaries.

It won't be....it will be jackboot thugs from your dept of homeland security.

Trust but verify.

In a case such as that it would not be your friends neighbors and family members...to start with. Take history as an example, the original brown shirts were taken from the dregs of society, such as current inner city gangs, many of whom would love to be placed in a position of power over their fellow man and who have no problem committing voilence, and many of whom could not tell you the first thing about the constitution.

Now again looking at history after the initial "terror wave" so to speak the orginization takes on a more "official" tone, meaning many of the resistance has been eliminated, the people that moved into the positions were educated and groomed from the start and did end up being peoples friends, neighbors and family members. They just wore black uniforms instead of brown.

Never ever be so stupid as to believe something like that could not happen in this country. Read the writings of the founding fathers, they were keenly aware of the problems that can arise and wrote the constitution the way they did and guaranteed the rights they did for a very good reason. Checks and balances. If we stand around and watch the checks and balances be taken away we are exactly where Germany was in the 30's and the Soviet union was in the 20's. The end result could "never" happen there either....but it did.

Then

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't this paranoia come up in another thread?

It always starts so innocently.........
Nazi-Shooting-Jews4-470x264.jpg

In a case such as that it would not be your friends neighbors and family members...to start with. Take history as an example, the original brown shirts were taken from the dregs of society, such as current inner city gangs, many of whom would love to be placed in a position of power over their fellow man and who have no problem committing voilence, and many of whom could not tell you the first thing about the constitution.

Now again looking at history after the initial "terror wave" so to speak the orginization takes on a more "official" tone, meaning many of the resistance has been eliminated, the people that moved into the positions were educated and groomed from the start and did end up being peoples friends, neighbors and family members. They just wore black uniforms instead of brown.

Never ever be so stupid as to believe something like that could not happen in this country. Read the writings of the founding fathers, they were keenly aware of the problems that can arise and wrote the constitution the way they did and guaranteed the rights they did for a very good reason. Checks and balances. If we stand around and watch the checks and balances be taken away we are exactly where Germany was in the 30's and the Soviet union was in the 20's. The end result could "never" happen there either....but it did.

Then

There are differences that cant be ignored, the first being this country is not homogenous like germany and russia. Second is how news and opinion is instant and the world sees events occur live unlike the 20's &30's where youd be lucky to find two people with shortwave radio. And thirdly, what's to be gained pumping every man woman and child with five bullets? Ok the third pne is a little facetious...

There are differences that cant be ignored, the first being this country is not homogenous like germany and russia. Second is how news and opinion is instant and the world sees events occur live unlike the 20's &30's where youd be lucky to find two people with shortwave radio. And thirdly, what's to be gained pumping every man woman and child with five bullets? Ok the third pne is a little facetious...

Explain the armored vehicles, ammo purchases beyond need, weapons purchases?
What are starting, Obama's federal police force? For what?
You think totalitarian states didn't start in a similar fashion at the beginning?
It's building a foundation for something....do we really need ?

I dont have answers for you. But i know this, DHS will loose control of its personnel because few people will allow themselves to commit treason And peace loving people like me will pick up our weapons, even if they are only rocks, ieds, remote control helicopters with ieds, and fight. And if I know this, they do too. They cant win. And it wont last long.

Thats the way, sit back and watch the peoples rights be removed one at a time, good...good, keep saying "it cannot happen here, it cannot happen here" yes....that is a good little sheep, the govt. will take care of all your needs and wants, trust us!.

They are half way there, 50% of the population believes the crap...now to take care of the other 50%.

I dont have answers for you. But i know this, DHS will loose control of its personnel because few people will allow themselves to commit treason And peace loving people like me will pick up our weapons, even if they are only rocks, ieds, remote control helicopters with ieds, and fight. And if I know this, they do too. They cant win. And it wont last long.

Veetnam.......

Gotcha, and so be it if that would be the price. But i dont lose sleep worrying about it.

Btw,
I hate to be the spelling police but i did laugh out loud...i thought of charleton heston and cornelius