How can Christians support Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My "religion" is that of being an American, and our options are Trump or complete Treason/hillary....period. While such as yourself whine over meaningless, childish "feelings" nonsense, our enemies laugh themselves to sleep at night...and do "little" things like launch deadly missiles at our ships because of our current weakness/spineless "government"/etc

Our enemies are laughing at our indecisiveness and fractionalized vision.
You HillBilleys decided to nominate rump.
Next time you fly over the Statue of Liberty, think about it.

You do know that this thread:
How can Christians support Trump?
could easily be changed to:
How can Christians support Hillery?
They both suck.

OK x, tell us something we DON'T know,........HOWEVER, you posed the question the way you did. I just responded the way I did !

Our enemies are laughing at our indecisiveness and fractionalized vision.
You HillBilleys decided to nominate rump.
Next time you fly over the Statue of Liberty, think about it.

"Next time you fly over the Statue of Liberty, think about it"? Seriously? No worries for me anymore really. No celebrity status, but family plans have been established for several expatriate options should things quickly go bad, and I "gave at the office" trying to defend and protect utter idiots like you from actual enemies, but NO ONE could ever protect your sort from your own stupidity and utter ignorance of how this world really works....nor, most very sadly, the affects of your ignorance on the Nation as a whole. I must honestly confess that should our enemies slaughter your sorry-sheep-liberal likes in the future, regardless of millions of good people's best efforts...well...your sorts fully deserve the predictable consequences of your "thinking"....The true tragedy being that actually decent Americans would suffer as well.

Last edited:
"Next time you fly over the Statue of Liberty, think about it"? Seriously? No worries for me anymore really. No celebrity status, but family plans have been established for several expatriate options should things quickly go bad, and I "gave at the office" trying to defend and protect idiots like you from actual enemies, but NO ONE could ever protect your sort form your own stupidity and utter ignorance of how this world really works....nor, most very sadly, the affects of your ignorance on the Nation as a whole. I must honestly confess that should our enemies slaughter your sorry-sheep-liberal likes in the future, regardless of millions of good people's best efforts...well...I'll try not to cheer too loudly for them, but your sorts fully deserve the predictable consequences of your "thinking"....The true tragedy being that actually decent Americans would suffer as well.

Don't worry Cletus.
I did my time and will do it again (although I am not as limber as I once was... :cool:.)
I just hope I don't have to shoot my own county men because of assholes like you.
:eek:

Don't worry Cletus.
I did my time and will do it again (although I am not as limber as I once was... :cool:.)
I just hope I don't have to shoot my own county men because of assholes like you.

"I did my time and will do it again " As WHAT exactly? I've always gotten a chuckle from muy-macho-"tough" liberals. Thanks for the night's laughs...and try not to herocially " shoot my own county men" because if even your spelling's indicative, well, you would most likely hit your own foot anyway. ;) Of course if you have any actual Service to note, don't be the least bit bashful, but it's obvious you're just another lying liberal.

Seriously though; thanks for the laughs. There are few things more momentously both ridiculous and hilarious than "internet-tough-guy" liberals.

Last edited:
"I did my time and will do it again " As WHAT exactly? I've always gotten a chuckle from muy-macho-"tough" liberals. Thanks for the night's laughs...and try not to herocially " shoot my own county men" because if even your spelling's indicative, well, you would most likely hit your own foot anyway. ;)

Seriously though; thanks for the laughs. There are few things more momentously both ridiculous and hilarious than "internet-tough-guy" liberals.

Great another spell checker...
That all you got?
Yea, that's it.
Your just another HillBilley...

Great another spell checker...
That all you got?
Yea, that's it.
Your just another HillBilley...

Hardly, that was just a gentle way of highlighting you as merely another utterly worthless, liberal troll, well, unless of course you might be so good as to explain your previous, lying BS: "I did my time and will do it again " Did you completely miss my subsequent question = As WHAT exactly?...Or are you just too predictably full of childish BS to actually answer it?

Per your muy-macho childish nonsense of: "I just hope I don't have to shoot my own county men because of assholes like you." I'd gently suggest that you fervently pray everyday that never happens. There are, after all, a whole lot more actually capable "assholes like" me than even such an obviously-never-been-even-close to a battlefield, pathetic little wimp like you would ever want to actually meet in your worst nightmares...but keep up the good "fight", pwecious widdle keyboard commando, and thanks for the laughs. ;)

P.S. Liberals; If you can't understand how easy it is to tell the difference between punks like that one and real deal people, well...maybe that's part of what's wrong with you in the first place.

Last edited:
Hardly, that was just a gentle way of highlighting you as merely another utterly worthless, liberal troll, well, unless of course you might be so good as to explain your previous, lying BS: "I did my time and will do it again " Did you completely miss my subsequent question = As WHAT exactly?...Or are you just too predictably full of childish BS to actually answer it?

Per your muy-macho childish nonsense of: "I just hope I don't have to shoot my own county men because of assholes like you." I'd gently suggest that you fervently pray everyday that never happens. There are, after all, a whole lot more actually capable "assholes like" me than even such an obviously-never-been-even-close to a battlefield, pathetic little wimp like you would ever want to actually meet.

you first "hero"...

you first "hero"...

Me first what? I've no flyswatter that can reach through the internet, so simply get lost, childishly posturing/lying little wimp...or at the very least try to Grow Up.

I've no doubt you were are a magnificent hero and legend in your own mind. I merely served as a USAF pilot in Desert Storm and have no doubt you have that beat...Given that liberals invariably make for the finest "warriors" anywhere....Right?

BTW punk, per "hero"?....The only heroes I've ever known came home in "boxes"/HR Containers, and too often in tiny bits and pieces even then....So why don't you just go on with more "muy-macho", completely-candy-azzed liberal fantasies about having to shoot your fellow Americans, you utterly disgusting little sh-t?

Last edited:
Me first what? I've no flyswatter that can reach through the internet, so simply get lost, childishly posturing/lying little wimp...or at the very least try to Grow Up.

I've no doubt you were are a magnificent hero and legend in your own mind. I merely served as a USAF pilot in Desert Storm and have no doubt you have that beat.

Desert Storm? So you were in a war that lasted about six and a half hours.

Desert Storm? So you were in a war that lasted about six and a half hours.

"six and a half hours"? How twuwy pwecious it that? And yet, as if by magic, well over 100,000 people were killed in battle and I lost 2 very dear friends...and your personal "experience" in such would be...umm...WHAT? Ever actually been in a battle that lasted so much as even six and a half seconds?...Didn't much think so, but DO keep shooting your mindless mouth off. That's what liberals do, after all. Well over 100,000 thousand PEOPLE, enemy or not. Even us clearly cruel and utterly insensitive, evil Trump supporters never forget that. A diary of a young Iraqi soldier was recovered. In it he noted that he had literally begged his friend NOT to go up out of their bunker, even for a brief breath of fresh air. His friend did though and was quickly killed by that night's "steel rain" as the Iraqis termed it. The last entry in his diary was: "I pray it will end soon". it did for him. He was killed very shortly after. War is not a "happy" thing, and only liberal "children" could ever joke about it., as your sorry sorts so often do. One must assume that to be the product of extremely sheltered little "lives", or at least the best approximations of "lives" that you're actually capable of?

The whole liberal nonsense in an appropriate "nut"shell: "I personally got nuthin' to offer, never been nowhere/never really done nuthin'...but I'se got's me some ATTITUDE" is the whole basis of all utterly mindless liberal agenda and pretense.

One can always depend on some worthless (but mindlessly arrogant regardless) liberal to chime in with both insults to things they've never seen or at all experienced in any way. The whole "ignorance is bliss" thing is clearly a required component of the liberal "mind"....I've light years past more respect for the Iraqi enemies that tried their best to, and sometimes did kill us than I'll EVER even possibly have for spineless little liberals....Period. The enemy backed up their notions with their best efforts and their very lives. A standard "liberal" couldn't/woudn't EVER back up their pathetic bs with anything more ferocious than "Safe Spaces"...and of course; "Waaah!...I'm calling my mommy/government on you!" Did I mention that I've never much considered utter COWARDICE to truly be much of a "virtue"? ;)

Last edited:

I've no doubt you were are a magnificent hero and legend in your own mind. I merely served as a USAF pilot in Desert Storm and have no doubt you have that beat...Given that liberals invariably make for the finest "warriors" anywhere....Right?

BTW punk, per "hero"?....The only heroes I've ever known came home in "boxes"/HR Containers, and too often in tiny bits and pieces even then....So why don't you just go on with more "muy-macho", completely-candy-azzed liberal fantasies about having to shoot your fellow Americans, you utterly disgusting little sh-t?

You pretentious prick.
Dickheads like you make me puke.
I did my time RVN 72/73 so you can take you 'hero' bullshit and stick it up your ass.
Why don't you pussies get on the ground once in awhile and see the **** you have done.
xUT

You pretentious prick.
I did my time RVN 72/73 so you can take you 'hero' bullshit and stick it up your ass.
Why don't you pussies get on the ground once in awhile and see the **** you have done.
xUT

Umm..hmm.."Sure" you did, and had it been so, t'was preceding "pussies" like myself that kept the ground troops alive...which you would fully know, and have no such attitude as you evidence if you had actually been there at all. Permit me to observe that "liberal" = LIAR. "RVN 72/73" doesn't say much in any detail. How "surprisingly"...umm..."convenient". One could've easily been a toilet attendant in Saigon....? Nice try at "credibility" though...and impressively muy-macho in the process....little liberal LIAR. ;)

No worries. We always expect liberals to lie. You had best get a bit more creative with your fictional BS.

Hint: Here's where you totally proved yourself a completely lying joke: "get on the ground once in awhile and see the **** you have done"...? Had you EVER been an actual soldier on the ground, you would cheerfully buy all of us "pussy" types a round or more for what was done, without which efforts a great many troops would've been killed, including yourself of course, which you would fully know had you actually ever "been there/done that" at any level. I've friends among the ground forces from Desert Storm, and "amazingly"...never so much as ONE was ever less than fully grateful for the aerial umbrella they were provided.

Stick to your XBox/Playstation and pathetic widdle wiberal friends kid. You're not fooling anyone, save perhaps your fellow liberals who've not the slightest clue anyway...and stop even trying to take yourself at all seriously. You're a pathetic little joke....Period.

Last edited:
Umm..hmm.."Sure" you did, and even if so, t'was "pussies" like myself that myself that kept the ground troops alive...which you would fully know, if you had actually been there at all. Permit to observe that "liberal" = LIAR. "RVN 72/73" doesn't say much in any detail. One could've easily been a toilet attendant in Saigon....? Nice try at "credibility" though...and impressively muy-macho in the process. ;)
Or I can pretend like U.
Prick!

You pretentious prick.
xUT

The douche isn't worth anyone's time.

Let him stroke his ego in the mirror with his true friend and soulmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back